NU vs Georgia in the Gator Bowl

Nobody

Yeah, I agree, skersfan. We got lucky with our bowl selection last year and we are playing a pretty high prestige bowl yet again.

After the finish to this year, we should be thankful to have such a prominent stage for our bowl game again. This will not be the year Nebraska plays in the Buffalo Who Gives a Crap Bowl.

• Fire 1

I guess i dont see the problem. I mean yes its another repeat bowl game but then again we havent been top tier in our bowl games lately. Yea have a better season and we dont need to worry about these things. Its a sec team in there house which we have the opportunity to impress some young kids and get a monkey off our back from last year. Jesus dont be such deby downers its still a sec team which has had alot more success recently then kstate.

As disappointing as a rematch can be, this is a pretty good bowl draw.

Two things here. Between this bowl or a game vs KState, it's pretty much damn if you do, damn if you don't games. Best Georgia it's because they are injured and they suck. Lose to Georgia it's because we suck. Best KState it's who cares look at the bowl we're in and they suck. Lose and once again it's we suck.

Finally I figured the Georgia match up would get all the "mark Ritch for head coach" conspirators in full semi mode.

• Fire 1