NU vs Georgia in the Gator Bowl

Nobody

I don't understand why we got passed over in BWW bowl for Michigan. Dumb move on their part. Michigan won't travel well vs Huskers. Hope the stadium is empty. Screw the Fiesta bowl I say. They are on my Sh%t list.

Another Georgia vs. Nebraska match up has to suck for both teams. This is a buzz kill (unless we actually win).

• Fire 1

NOBODY is going to show up lol

lol nope not me

http://members.jacks...gia-vs-nebraska

Just for confirmation, rather than just a tweet :)

ur late, but no love lost

I just wasn't fast enough lol.

Anyway, I wanted an SEC team if we didn't get Texass, but not a beat up SEC team. I wanted LSU! This bowl game is a bust IMO. Hope our guys don't see it that way too...

The payout in the Gator Bowl is better than the BWW though. I think the reason Michigan was chosen over us, is because they don't expect our fans to travel that much do to a disappointing season.

I have to agree sker, we need all the exposure for recruiting we can get. New years day bowl, is better than a Friday night game. Georgia was ranked high until they started having injuries. Their QB is out for the year, and I think the kids will be far more excited to play a SEC team than KState or Washington State.

We may actually have a shot at this one.

I think we got the invite due to our fans showing up for games. I hope it happens, if not our reputation will fall even farther on the National scene. We hardly showed against Ole Miss when we were in total disarray. Hopefully most will want to go. It is Florida, warm and sunny.