NU vs Georgia in the Gator Bowl

Nobody

I'm going to predict a ton of unsold/returned tix for this game.

And I am not optimistic about winning either. This has 'blowout on national TV' written all over it.

Yes Georgia is missing Murray, but I still do not think we can keep them from scoring under 28, and I do not think our offense is going to be capable of getting into a shootout. 8-5 here we come.

• Fire 1

We would have a larger turnout in Tempe. You can't throw a rock in Tempe, Scottsdale or Mesa without hitting a native Nebraskan.

This. And if they honestly think Michigan is going travel better with the year they are having they are out of their minds. No one gives a sh#t about KSux but Nebraska would have filled the stands with the following in southern Cali and Arizona. It's a waste of money to travel all the way from Michigan to Arizona to watch a game against a sh**ty k state team.

I'm going to predict a ton of unsold/returned tix for this game.

And I am not optimistic about winning either. This has 'blowout on national TV' written all over it.

Yes Georgia is missing Murray, but I still do not think we can keep them from scoring under 28, and I do not think our offense is going to be capable of getting into a shootout. 8-5 here we come.

Nah, we can actually win this one, they are more injured than we are.

some people are quick to forget that this could end up pretty bad....

i don't know about you but i'm not interested in losing to south carolina twice back to back and georgia twice back to back. we could come out of this looking pretty bad to recruits in the southeaset.

Could come out of it looking resurgent and pretty good too! Positive my friend...think positive.... chuckleshuffle

May be, but 1. I'm good with waiting until the last possible second and getting the best deal possible 2. I like messing with scalpers ;)

Last time I did this, was outside the Gopher stadium this year. Long story short, the tickets we got were duplicates. Should have been voided out, but never were. We got in to have season ticket holders in our seats (had reprint tickets), but the University gave us new tickets since we were already in the stadium.

What I think happened, was the season ticket holders sold their tickets to the scalper, called in and said they lost them and got reprints. We had the original "Season" ticket stubs. The biggest reason I think this happened, was they stated "Not this again" when we went to our seats. Makes me weary on buying them from a scalper now :(

Lately, we've been so down in the bowl games...... Now that I'm over the fact that Bo is back for another year I really hope he has strong win and gains some momentum for next year. Prove me wrong and step it up next year wouldn't hurt my feelings! I just want us to start winning again and playing competitively when we don't.

We should be healthier at least for this match up.

I have a feeling that these matchups have something do with kstate not winning a bowl since like 2002 or 03....its a pretty big deal down there that they havent. I think michigan vs kstate is catering to kstate.... they have a better chance against michigan one would think.