NU vs Georgia in the Gator Bowl

Nobody

Why all the complaining on here? Win the game and you just ended your season by beating an SEC blue blood (who cares if they had a down year). It will give you some momentum and confidence heading into 2014.

BTW, the B1G needs you in this game. SEC is heavy favorite in the other two bowl games (#19 Wisc vs #9 USC and #13 LSU vs UR Iowa).

• Fire 3

HTF did OU weasel their way into the Sugar Bowl?

Pressure from Sugar bowl committee. Why? Because very few Oregon fans traveled to New Orleans.....in other words, half empty seats. Just the opposite for OU fans. Money talks. Plus Stoopies is still a media darling and bed with NCAA Goddess. BTW, 'Bama will flat out KILL OU like 69 to 10.

Duck fans would have flocked to that game. What talks is that the Sugar Bowl has a Big12/SEC alliance starting next year.

Why all the complaining on here? Win the game and you just ended your season by beating an SEC blue blood (who cares if they had a down year). It will give you some momentum and confidence heading into 2014.

BTW, the B1G needs you in this game. SEC is heavy favorite in the other two bowl games (#19 Wisc vs #9 USC and #13 LSU vs UR Iowa).

Win - Win.

We beat an $EC and build for next year.

If we play undisciplined, careless football turning it over 3-5 times then we get blown out and add another notch into the belt of mediocrity ... yet closer to knowing if Bo can fix these issues.

I am excited to see a good performance and a win. GBR!

NOBODY is going to show up lol

Wrong. I'll be there for sure....although I'll probably just pick up cheap tix from a scalper outside the stadium.

I am just taking a stab at it, but I am sure they will be cheaper on stubhub a week before the game lol.

They will be flinging tickets to this game off of I-95 & I-295 overpasses 2 weeks out.......

Dawg fan here, registered last year for CapOne talk...Looks like we get to do it again... :throw

I just don't see much upside in this one other than for ourselves.

Win and it's going to be much more about the Georgia injuries (national media wise) than us playing well. I don't think a win is going to bring all the adulation of beating an SEC team many think it will. I think a win will do more for HuskerNation to help have a more postive feeling going into the spring. But I think a win over KSU in a well attended game would have accomplished the same thing.

and the fact that it comes on at noon sucks even more, I'll have to wake up, watch it, and try and go back to sleep woooooooooooooooooooooo...

As opposed to having the game start at 9:15 CST at night and not ending til past 12:30 or so? I'd say there will be more Nebraska fans available to watch a game on New Years day which is a holiday for most, as opposed to a super late game which is beyond prime-time for most of the country.

Well, since I work nights, thats not a problem, the game at noon eastern is a pain in the ass...

We have only 2 things left the consecutive sellout and the best fans in college football.

Both of those are covered by the fans not the players or coaches by the sound of it the fans are about to quit how sad.

This is a good match up for us we are playing a ranked team. This is the best match we could have hoped for stop f***ing crying and get behind the team or move on .

• Fire 2