Randy Gregory returning for 2014 season

He's a fantastic player, but he's wise to stay. He's not physically ready for the NFL yet IMO.

Have you seen him?!

But I definitely think he needs another year of experience.

He started the season at around 255 but by the Iowa game, he was down to about 240 again. That's pretty small for a DE.

He's a fantastic player, but he's wise to stay. He's not physically ready for the NFL yet IMO.

Have you seen him?!

He started the season at around 255 but by the Iowa game, he was down to about 240 again. That's pretty small for a DE.

Lawrence Taylor only weighed about 240. Use him as a rush end or outside linebacker.

he kind of reminds me of our ILB Ramik Wilson ...same type size and speed. We run a are supposed to run a 3-4, so our inside backers are a little beefier, our DE's run a little bigger too...but they are almost like tackles in our scheme...our starting DE's are 6'3" 299 and 6'5" 276(according to the roster anyway) ...we will stay in a nickle package a lot....but to be honest with you, I would like to have a man on the edge like your Gregory; that dude looks to be pretty dang quick....personally, I think he kind of looks like a ILB in the SEC

Have you seen him?!

Lawrence Taylor only weighed about 240. Use him as a rush end or outside linebacker.

And when Taylor played, the starting offensive tackles in the Pro Bowl averaged about 270. Last year they averaged about 310.