The announcers

I don't know how many times I screamed "STFU" at my TV.

The biggest part that pissed me off, was when Mitchell got that INT, there was a remark that went pretty close to "If Georgia had their WR's that were injured playing, that INT would have never happened." Are you f'ing kidding me? Give credit where credit is due!

A remark I remember about the Georgia defense, "This wet field definitely gives this Georgia defense an unfair advantage".... Ummmm isn't our offense playing on the same field, with the same conditions? Do our players have some magical shoes to give them the upper hand?

I was highly unpleased with the audio of this game.

Only 3 Nebraska players were mentioned in a positive way. Martinez who didn't play, Gregory and Evans. There was mentioning of SJB, but not much. Gosh they talked about their injured players more than did about Nebraska in general.

ESPN is SEC all the way. It's blatantly obvious.

Yep.

This.

That.

The "recap" section of espn.com of the game today has NOT ONE quote from Nebraska players or coaches. It has about 90% of the article on Georgia. Go read it, it's pathetic.

It's gonna get worse. ESPN has a billion+ dollar partnership with the SEC. Fox is our network. BTN is owned by Fox if I'm not mistaken. Here's another little fun snippet. ESPN used to routinely mock the Pac10 as well. But now with the FSN coming on and getting a good sized slice of the Pac12 pie, notice ESPN being a bit more Pac12 homer this year. Buttering up that conference as well before FSN gets it. It's all a game of perception and money. I just really hope FSN gets their sh#t together and believe they have the potential to do so. ESPN is what they are only because there has never been a legit alternative, and I guarantee you 50% of ESPN's viewers are salivating for an alternative. At the very least, it will make ESPN become a bit more impartial.

It's bad everywhere! I was just reading the comments on ESPN's Facebook page. Wow! People from all over are complaining about the Nebraska game, the Iowa game, the MSU game, even some A & M fans were saying how disgusted they were with ESPN's fawning over Manziel. Interesting read but I wonder if the network will make any changes? If I were NBC and CBS I'd join forces and get these bowl games back on regular television.

https://www.facebook.com/ESPN?directed_target_id=0&filter=2