Does AA go pro or not?

Reading an article this morning and AA was thrown a softball ref declaring for the NFL. To paraphrase, said he was concentrating on this game. Didn't commit either way. I know he is throwing his name in to be evaluated. Another 100 yrd game today sure didn't hurt as well as being in the same realm as Green and Rozier (who was on family feud the other night).

Thoughts on whether he goes. Dependent upon round projections? Dependent on wanting to win the conference/Doak/in Hypesman talk etc...

This is a tough one...how is the draft this year for running backs compared to next year? I feel if he has another solid year he will definitely go higher. I am guessing he has what happened to Rex in the back of his mind though. If he has a chance to go a decent spot in the draft, he might jump. Selfishly I hope he stays, but would get it if he decides to jump.

He will stay....just an opinion... Wtih the division re-alignments, he has a chance to put up tremendous numbers.... I would be surprised if he finds out that he is anything other than an early to mid 2nd round or later...... He will be higher than Rex, because of his explosiveness.... yes, anyone can get hurt, but anyone can get drafted in mid-rounds and get cut, never to be heard from again !!

He will stay, because it will raise his draft stock, and the future is brighter than ever for this program. He won't leave with unfinished business.

Him putting his application in, is something normal that Juniors do to see where they stand and get an input on what they could possibly improve to raise their stock. The media has turned it into something it shouldn't be and is running with it lol.

No, a cousin of mine has a friend that maintain's AA's ant farm while he's away during times like this. They're pretty tight, obviously. He says AA is coming back.

I can't decide if an ant farm is a more important job than an aquarium guy... damn it !!!

if he is projected to be a forth round pick or better I think it would be in his best interest to go pro, running backs just aren't taken very early in the draft anymore and the biggest knocks on AA is that he lacks break away speed and his size which are two things he cant really do anything about, I don't see him ever being higher than a third rounder, for my own selfish reasons I hope he stays because Nebraska is without a doubt a better team with him on the roster but if he gets hurt like lucky or rex did an his draft stock suffers that would really suck for him