Sugar Bowl

Glendower

WTF was that "Hero Alabama" story splash? YEEEWSSSSS1! BEST FOLLOW UP TO AN SEC SLOB JOB EVER!!!!

Did I miss something? What was this "Hero Alabama" thing?

Before Bama started their drive the music came on, nice graphics with Bama colors and the kids and teams history blah blah blah, a second later the kid get's slapped drops the ball and Okie scores, it was magic heh.

WTF was that "Hero Alabama" story splash? YEEEWSSSSS1! BEST FOLLOW UP TO AN SEC SLOB JOB EVER!!!!

Before Bama started their drive the music came on, nice graphics with Bama colors and the kids and teams history blah blah blah, a second later the kid get's slapped drops the ball and Okie scores, it was magic heh.

Haha! Hilarious. Watched the whole game but somehow missed the graphic. It was such a perfect ending, and the squib recovery was icing on the cake.

oh yeah, they were trying to make the moment big, butter up M

oh yeah, ESPN thought they were about to be vindicated for their Alabama/SEC man love, setting everybody up for the great alabama win and victory they had surely prepared for... queing up all kinds of warm feelings and prediciting the outcome...and then.... screetch!!!, the needle comes off the record ..i could see the ESPN announcers running round trying to figure out what the hell they were going to say and show next..." this wasnt in the script we practiced!!!" and all the guys who spent their entire holiday putting together a 14minute "ode to alabama" video full of sound bites and clips with all the right music and great highlights of the year thinking ..."id like to have that 3 weeks back!" what a joke ESPN is...

• Fire 1

The SEC is now 1-4 in their last five Sugar Bowls:

2009: Utah 31, Alabama 17

2010: Florida 51, Cincinatti 24

2011: Ohio State 31, Arkansas 26

2013: Louisville 33, Florida 23

2014: Oklahoma 45, Alabama 31

Part of it might be the "we-didn't-want-to-be-there" effect but that's only true for the two Alabama games, both '13 UF and '11 Arkansas wanted it.

It's really not a lot different than basically excusing Saban because he's won more. Does winning mean you can act like a jerk whenever you want?

Well, yeah, kinda...

Yeah, I knew that wasn't worded greatly but it was too late for me to want to redo it.

More of a rhetorical question. The answer is always going to be yes but my point is people just don't care as much when they really should because it should be a lot easier to behave yourself when you don't have half the people calling for your job.

The SEC is now 1-4 in their last five Sugar Bowls:

2009: Utah 31, Alabama 17

2010: Florida 51, Cincinatti 24

2011: Ohio State 31, Arkansas 26

2013: Louisville 33, Florida 23

2014: Oklahoma 45, Alabama 31

Part of it might be the "we-didn't-want-to-be-there" effect but that's only true for the two Alabama games, both '13 UF and '11 Arkansas wanted it.

Yeah, because "good coaches" should always have their team prepared to play!