I'll be pulling for Clemson

unfortunately, this would not be considered a marquee win, imo (like ou's last night. that was a statement for their team). and if they lose, i do not think anyone will really care. i just do not see much upside or downside to this game. kinda meh. if they were playing a team they could make a statement against, i would care more, but meh. i will still root for them, but i really do not care. plus, right now. they look like garbage.

edit: they closed out the half pretty well. i do want to see them win. the acc is just not as strong as once thought.

Aside from family ties or alma mater, if you openly root against your own conference I automatically deduct 25 IQ points from my assessment of you.

Says the man who picked UGA in the Donkey Pool. Hee haw! :lol:

• Fire 1

I was arguing with my sister about this. She was going to root against OSU. I thought she was crazy. But after watching a bit of this game... I just realized I hate Urban Meyer for no real reason, and I can't root for OSU. I just can't. I'm sorry. I felt my IQ drop, but I just can't do it.