Stay Classy Oklahoma

I am thinking it would be prudent to not allow any statues (or plaques or what have you regarding any faith or church or whatever) and then there wouldn't have to be convoluted thinking supporting one and not another.

But damnit this is a christian country founded by christian people with christian values so they should be able to put the ten commandments and nativity scenes wherever they want. The other religions should just shut up and go away.

• Fire 1

I am thinking it would be prudent to not allow any statues (or plaques or what have you regarding any faith or church or whatever) and then there wouldn't have to be convoluted thinking supporting one and not another.

But damnit this is a christian country founded by christian people with christian values so they should be able to put the ten commandments and nativity scenes wherever they want. The other religions should just shut up and go away.

Either you forgot the sarcasm smiley, or there is a serious lack of history and perspective.

Either you forgot the sarcasm smiley, or there is a serious lack of history and perspective.

I thought it was pretty overt, but just for you i guess...

:sarcasm

I thought it was pretty overt, but just for you i guess...

:sarcasm

Somehow, I don't think the +1 you received was due to recognized sarcastic value.