RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Is there a reason I am nervous about this kid decommiting? Hopefully I am wrong. I just hope we aren't a placeholder. He looks impressive, hope he stays true, and that we stay true on our promise to him that we are only taking 1 rb.

Because any kid that commits this early to Nebraska, and is from a southern state, usually starts picking up interest from every SEC school. I think Bussey may be different, but it will be an interesting year, that's for sure.

Is there a reason I am nervous about this kid decommiting? Hopefully I am wrong. I just hope we aren't a placeholder. He looks impressive, hope he stays true, and that we stay true on our promise to him that we are only taking 1 rb.
Because any kid that commits this early to Nebraska, and is from a southern state, usually starts picking up interest from every SEC school. I think Bussey may be different, but it will be an interesting year, that's for sure.

Yes and he only has like 11 months to go till NSD 2015. They need to enact an early signing period for football...They have one for basketball with 12-15 man rosters would make since to do it for football with 85 man rosters. If he is ready and he has commited why not let him sign?

Yes and he only has like 11 months to go till NSD 2015. They need to enact an early signing period for football...They have one for basketball with 12-15 man rosters would make since to do it for football with 85 man rosters. If he is ready and he has commited why not let him sign?

That would kill Nebraska without other rule changes.