RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Kendall Bussey@KBJ_5 13m

Just got off the phone with @CoachLoop and @CoachCrossTCU Blessed to get an offer from TCU! #HornedFrogs

Umm......hmmm........figured he was done listening and looking I guess.

On the surface, I'm not to concerned about this. If you were truly 100% committed to Nebraska and some other head coach of a major program calls, are you going to pick up the phone and at least have a conversation with him?

Kendall Bussey@KBJ_5 13m

Just got off the phone with @CoachLoop and @CoachCrossTCU Blessed to get an offer from TCU! #HornedFrogs

Umm......hmmm........figured he was done listening and looking I guess.

On the surface, I'm not to concerned about this. If you were truly 100% committed to Nebraska and some other head coach of a major program calls, are you going to pick up the phone and at least have a conversation with him?

Something tells me Tanner Farmer didn't. I know, it's not common for most kids to completely shut down communication with other coaches even if they are 100% committed, just saying.

Something tells me Tanner Farmer didn't. I know, it's not common for most kids to completely shut down communication with other coaches even if they are 100% committed, just saying.

Farmer went to Michigan State's camp the week after committing to us.

But he also didn't talk to a coach from another school from July until signing day. His dad screened his calls and didn't even let coaches talk to him as CN Red alluded to.