SIGNED (2015) PF Edward Morrow

I see a very athletic kid who knows how to dunk. There were a few nice soft jump shots however. He won't get many dunks like that at the next level.

This has been the chatter on Morrow. Now, if he was 6'9 and 225 pounds, right now, he would be a top 10 recruit. But like you said at the next level those dunks won't be there. He seems to be a lot of Big Ten teams plan B guy right now. I think he will have a big high school season and things will change a bit but who knows

I see a very athletic kid who knows how to dunk. There were a few nice soft jump shots however. He won't get many dunks like that at the next level.

This has been the chatter on Morrow. Now, if he was 6'9 and 225 pounds, right now, he would be a top 10 recruit. But like you said at the next level those dunks won't be there. He seems to be a lot of Big Ten teams plan B guy right now. I think he will have a big high school season and things will change a bit but who knows

I'd bet he'll be 6'8 to 6'9 when he's done growing.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m told #Nebrasketball will host 2015 4-star PF Ed Morrow on an official visit on Sept. 19-21. He’ll also visit Iowa on Sept. 12-14.

If only there was a big football game under the lights for him to attend while he's here........

Just a guess. But, I'm assuming that since his father played football here, he has been to football games here before.

I'm glad we are after Iowa.

I’m told #Nebrasketball will host 2015 4-star PF Ed Morrow on an official visit on Sept. 19-21. He’ll also visit Iowa on Sept. 12-14.

If only there was a big football game under the lights for him to attend while he's here........

Just a guess. But, I'm assuming that since his father played football here, he has been to football games here before.

Robin was being sarcastic......

We host Miami that weekend with plenty of big time Football recruits also on campus.

Robin was being sarcastic......

We host Miami that weekend with plenty of big time Football recruits also on campus.

Ahhh.....