What State Do You Actually Belong In?

enhanced-buzz-23517-1392249881-6.jpg

You have a penchant for enjoying the “little things” in life. You’re not one to get swept up in whatever the hot new drama is, you’ve got bigger fish to fry. You might even have a literal fish to fry. You’re a great person to know, someone who loves to kick it and talk about whatever. Fish fries, shrubs, sports, politics, it doesn’t matter. You be you.

That's actually a reasonably decent description of me. But Wyoming... while nice... no. Wouldn't live there. Two states west - that's where I'd live.

The biggest problem with that thing is it's definitely geared toward people who are interested in today's pop culture. I don't listen to any of the musicians I had to pick from, none of those movie quotes were particularly inspiring to me, I had no idea what most of those fast-food chains were, and there was no choice in the region photo for somewhere where it's gray and rainy all the time.

I went through this a couple of times after, changing a couple of choices. The next two I got were Wisconsin and New York. Both very no.

I'd give this quiz :star (out of five). Quite inaccurate.

Ditto

The biggest problem with that thing is it's definitely geared toward people who are interested in today's pop culture. I don't listen to any of the musicians I had to pick from, none of those movie quotes were particularly inspiring to me, I had no idea what most of those fast-food chains were, and there was no choice in the region photo for somewhere where it's gray and rainy all the time.

You think Elvis, Tina Turner, Johnny Cash, Stevie Wonder, Hendrix, The Goonies, There's Something About Mary, The Blues Brothers and Fargo are today's pop culture? :lol:

You got: Michigan

enhanced-buzz-1579-1392248883-1.jpg

You’re a smart, friendly, and relaxed person. You can get along with most folks relatively easily - it’s just not a challenge for you. You’re easy going and not likely to get involved in other’s business. You just keep doing the Mich thing, because it’s working for you.

Well I do take a dislike to Tosu

You got: Wyoming

enhanced-buzz-23517-1392249881-6.jpg

You have a penchant for enjoying the “little things” in life. You’re not one to get swept up in whatever the hot new drama is, you’ve got bigger fish to fry. You might even have a literal fish to fry. You’re a great person to know, someone who loves to kick it and talk about whatever. Fish fries, shrubs, sports, politics, it doesn’t matter. You be you.