2014 PGA Tour Discussion Thread

Mavric

• 5 weeks later...

Tiger Woods out of Masters. Fake injury?

I remember five years ago, Jim Traber who was a Baltimore Orioles player, hosted "The Afternoon Sports Beat" show on WWLS radio station in OKC (The Sports Animal). Jim's boldly said "Woods will not win another major...Jack's record is safe", again five years ago. At the time, 99% call in radio debate voices including myself, "NO WAY!". Jim was right after all.

BTW, Taylor Martinez in freshman year, Jim's outrageous prediction after pounding KSU game said "Taylor is a freak of nature, one of a kind, and will become a two-time Heisman winners". Some sports fans agreed with Jim. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: .

old memories

Unfortunate injury. I still believe he'll win multiple majors going forward.

Disagree. Perhaps one, but multiple majors? Nope IMO. Violent swings, equal to John Daly. Age is a major factor.

If Phil can win a major at his age why can't Tiger? I realize he's not as young as he used to be, but I think Tiger still has a lot of golf ahead of him.

• 2 weeks later...

Pulling for Kutcher this year, he's due for a big tour win.

Kuchar has the right ballflight, but he doesn't have the length to compete with Augusta. Unless he pulls a ZJ-like wedge exhibition, he won't don green.

I've bet and won correctly in the past two Masters, including hitting on Bubba at 33:1. This year, I have no clue. I think Rory will win, but 10:1 isn't a value.