TE Chris Clark [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

• 4 weeks later...

Vince Marrow, ladies and gentlemen!

Clark told MLive he spoke with Marrow over Twitter direct message on Sunday, the first time he's really ever talked with him, as he's not interested in going to Kentucky. And while Marrow didn't directly mention Michigan, Clark said he left the conversation more or less convinced that Marrow is leaning toward taking a job in Ann Arbor.

"It's not officially done, but it sounded like he's going there, he said it was a great school, but he was sort of talking about it generally -- he really didn't mention Michigan specifically," Clark said. "He didn't really (talk about Kentucky either, though), we sort of talked about how he could really help me in terms of coaching, help get me ready for the next level.

"But if I had to say, was the conversation leaning more toward Michigan? Yeah, I'd have to say that. Because, Kentucky, I'm not really looking at Kentucky. ... I think he's going to end up (at Michigan), if I had to guess."

Clark said Marrow told him he's seen all of his game tape and film, and expressed excitement about possibly working with him one day.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/01/top_te_target_chris_clark_talk.html

And Marrow ended up staying at UK.

• Fire 1

Clark told MLive he spoke with Marrow over Twitter direct message on Sunday, the first time he's really ever talked with him, as he's not interested in going to Kentucky. And while Marrow didn't directly mention Michigan, Clark said he left the conversation more or less convinced that Marrow is leaning toward taking a job in Ann Arbor.

"It's not officially done, but it sounded like he's going there, he said it was a great school, but he was sort of talking about it generally -- he really didn't mention Michigan specifically," Clark said. "He didn't really (talk about Kentucky either, though), we sort of talked about how he could really help me in terms of coaching, help get me ready for the next level.

"But if I had to say, was the conversation leaning more toward Michigan? Yeah, I'd have to say that. Because, Kentucky, I'm not really looking at Kentucky. ... I think he's going to end up (at Michigan), if I had to guess."

Clark said Marrow told him he's seen all of his game tape and film, and expressed excitement about possibly working with him one day.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/01/top_te_target_chris_clark_talk.html

So, let me get this straight.

Morrow, talked to this kid over Twitter while he is still employed at Kentucky and talked to him about possibly going to Michigan if he goes there to coach.

So, recruiting for Michigan while employed at Kentucky.

If true, this guy is the slime ball I thought he was.

• Fire 2

Morrow, talked to this kid over Twitter while he is still employed at Kentucky and talked to him about possibly going to Michigan if he goes there to coach.

Just got a raise and a 3 year extension from Kentucky so........

That's fine. That's how coaches get raises. But, you contact recruits for your next job while you are still employed and getting paid by your current job?

That's slime ball right there.

That's fine. That's how coaches get raises. But, you contact recruits for your next job while you are still employed and getting paid by your current job?

Didn't he do the same thing when he didn't get offered a full time position at Nebraska?

Didn't he do the same thing when he didn't get offered a full time position at Nebraska?

Ditching one our lame duck coaches for Marrow a few years ago would have resulted in much more depth on our roster

• Fire 1

Ditching one our lame duck coaches for Marrow a few years ago would have resulted in much more depth on our roster

He also told a couple kids to stick with NU. And come to think of it, off thread topic sorry, but what does this mean for Love and Hart?

He also told a couple kids to stick with NU. And come to think of it, off thread topic sorry, but what does this mean for Love and Hart?

That he'll be at UK with them?

Like I posted in another thread, just retweeted Kenny Bell who tweeted at him saying "rumor has it you gunna be moving to Ann Arbor..."

Huh? Who retweeted and who did KB tweet at? Morrow? Love?

Kenny tweeted to Morrow about moving to Ann Arbor. Morrow retweeted it, apparently without answering.

Like I posted in another thread, just retweeted Kenny Bell who tweeted at him saying "rumor has it you gunna be moving to Ann Arbor..."

Huh? Who retweeted and who did KB tweet at? Morrow? Love?

Kenny tweeted to Morrow about moving to Ann Arbor. Morrow retweeted it, apparently without answering.

Much clearer. Thanks!