If you could pick one Huskerboard member to meet, who would it be?

My top ten:

1. Moiraine

2. NUpolo8

3. sd'sker

4. ADS

5. GSG8675309

6. beanman('s wife)

7. BBB12

8. Landlord

9. carlfense

10. ShawnWatson

I didn't mention knapplc or NUance because of our monthly meeting for The League of Extraordinary Posters. I'd like to meet all the mods except for zoogies. He insists upon himself.

I've met 40% of this list. And thanks for not bringing up the tLEP. The time is not yet ripe to unleash our plans on this board.

LOL at zoogies. He does insist upon himself - a little. :D

My top ten:

1. Moiraine

2. NUpolo8

3. sd'sker

4. ADS

5. GSG8675309

6. beanman('s wife)

7. BBB12

8. Landlord

9. carlfense

10. ShawnWatson

I didn't mention knapplc or NUance because of our monthly meeting for The League of Extraordinary Posters. I'd like to meet all the mods except for zoogies. He insists upon himself.

I've met 40% of this list. And thanks for not bringing up the tLEP. The time is not yet ripe to unleash our plans on this board.

LOL at zoogies. He does insist upon himself - a little. :D

May I please be in this League?

Well, since no one can read the thread title and pick just one bromance, I'll just say that I'd like to meet pretty much everybody on here, with these fellas(presumeably) being at the top:

NUPolo8

The Dude

Minnesota_husker

Knapp

Zoogies

sd'sker

Shawn Watson

True

walksalone

Bucky

GSG

tschu

St. Paul Husker

Nuance

Bucky and I have both lived in NW Wisconsin and in Kansass so we'd have lots to talk about. Walks seems like an all-around cool dude and I totally get where he's coming from wanting to go back to his homeland as I'm finally getting my wish after 10 long years. Watson has the same sense of humor as Fake Bo Pelini which I find awesome. Knapp could tell old war stories from WWII, etc. etc.

This is just like high school...I wasn't one of the cool kids...but nobody really hated my guts either. I think I could be wrong on the latter, though, on this site :)

If you pay for me to go to NZ, I'll put you as #1 on my list

Well, since no one can read the thread title and pick just one bromance, I'll just say that I'd like to meet pretty much everybody on here, with these fellas(presumeably) being at the top:

NUPolo8

The Dude

Minnesota_husker

Knapp

Zoogies

sd'sker

Shawn Watson

True

walksalone

Bucky

GSG

tschu

St. Paul Husker

Nuance

Bucky and I have both lived in NW Wisconsin and in Kansass so we'd have lots to talk about. Walks seems like an all-around cool dude and I totally get where he's coming from wanting to go back to his homeland as I'm finally getting my wish after 10 long years. Watson has the same sense of humor as Fake Bo Pelini which I find awesome. Knapp could tell old war stories from WWII, etc. etc.

It's okay beanman, I didn't want to meet you either.

NUPolo8

The Dude

Minnesota_husker

Knapp

Zoogies

sd'sker

Shawn Watson

True

walksalone

Bucky

GSG

tschu

St. Paul Husker

Nuance

It's okay beanman, I didn't want to meet you either.

let's not meet him together