Any Avery Moss updates?

If he has a ban on University property, there is no way he is classified as a UNL student. If he's not a student, how could he even be a part of the team?

online classes.

Even with online classes, you are a student of the University. This is something he is not allowed to be, and is part of the ban. He isn't even allowed to step foot on campus, and when you do online classes, you do have to go in for occasional testing and reviews.

You could be right, I have no idea on the particulars. The way I read it he was banned from campus. I didn't see anything about him being banned from being a student. And plenty of people earn Nebraska degrees sitting at their home in Florida. It's very possible, and frequently happens.

@LJSpilger: Judge fines ex-Husker Avery Moss $500 on public indecency for exposing himself to clerk at campus convenience store. #Huskers

@LJSpilger: Avery Moss said for now he's working FT at Sid Dillon; atty says he's not eligible to request reinstatement at UNL until Dec 2014. #Huskers

he can file a final appeal to the four-year ban in place.

I'm somewhat confused. I thought one-year ban, not four.

There is a four year ban in place. He can appeal it next December (One year into the ban at that point). If that appeal is denied then he would not get any more appeals and be banned from campus for the entire four years.

• 1 month later...