Clippers Owner Racist Remark Allegations

Landlord

Silver says he fully expects to get the 3/4th ownership support required to remove Sterling from the possibility of being an invisible absentee owner profiting from the team (in response to the last question asked at the presser).

I think I spoke too soon earlier. The first tweet made it sound like the action was a lot less than it was...'indefinite suspension.' This is a the nuclear option, what actually happened, isn't it?

wonder how much money Magic Johnson promised to the golddigger to record those conversations? I guess Magic will just jump in and form a group to buy the Clippers now...

I mean, its not like Sterling has been a racist for YEARS now but with zero outrage....Guess Magic needed a little help.

In no way do I think what he did was right, but I'm confused about the logistics of everything? How does someone force another someone to sell something that he owns?

I don't get this either. Sterling no longer has affiliation with the Clippers or the NBA, yet he is the owner of the Clippers, which are a team in the NBA. The only thing that will remove him from owning the Clips is if another group offers him a deal he can't refuse.

If he somehow gets a windfall from his racism...words can't describe the level of bullsh#t.

I mean, its not like Sterling has been a racist for YEARS now but with zero outrage....Guess Magic needed a little help.

I don't think it was zero outrage. Although I'm confused at how some of the earlier stuff didn't explode when they came out as news.

There must have been coverage, but there's nothing quite so juicy as a released audio clip.