Clippers Owner Racist Remark Allegations

Landlord

Ohh Sterling...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/09/us/nba-donald-sterling-audio-recording/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

"The girl is black. I like her. I'm jealous that she's with other black guys. I want her. So what the hell, can I in private tell her, you know, 'I don't want you to be with anybody'?" the man purported to be Sterling says in the new tape, according to RadarOnline.

"I'm trying to have sex with her. I'm trying to play with her," the man also says. "You know, if you (are trying) to have sex with a girl and you're talking with her privately, you don't think anybody's there. You may say anything in the world. What difference does it make?

I admit I didn't listen to the recording, because I just didn't really care that much.

The bits of his interview with Anderson Cooper that I heard almost made me feel bad for him more than it made me angry. He was saying just terrible things, but I think the old fart has dementia, or something. Something just seemed . . . off.

Why do we have the congressional black caucus...black social clubs...NAACP.....black entertainment awards....BET channel...Southwestern conference....AA....etc, etc, etc. ?

Just imagine if launching WET channel (White Entertainment Television) then guaranteed national uproar.

Face it, blacks are more racist by far.

Sterling's opinion(s) without breaking the law ......... so be it. I thought free expressions in U.S.?

Hell hath no fury ....

Stiviano had grown accustomed to being the glamorous companion of Donald Sterling, the billionaire owner of the Los Angeles Clippers. Once a catering truck operator from Boyle Heights, now she lived in a house Sterling bought her, drove a red Ferrari that he gave her and sat courtside at Staples Center.

In early April, though, their relationship became strained. Sterling's wife, Shelly, had sued Stiviano in March, charging that the 31-year-old had extracted four luxury cars, $240,000 in cash and the $1.8-million house from her 80-year-old husband.
Shelly Sterling also put a lien on the house that her husband had given Stiviano. Six days later, on April 9, Stiviano got a text from a Clippers employee: Donald Sterling had ordered the tickets, parking pass and luxury suite access he had given her for that night's game to be sold.
Stiviano texted that it didn't matter — another regular had given her tickets. The employee texted back: "Mr. Sterling said to let me know if you need anything. We don't want to have any issues at the game."
Stiviano responded: "No tell Mr. Sterling that I don't need anything nor do I want anything…But thanks for asking. LET THE GAMES BEGAN. . . ."

LA Times

Donald Sterling To Sue NBA

As first reported by NBC News, Donald Sterling will file a lawsuit against the NBA for forcing a sale of the Clippers, and he'll reportedly seek more than $1 billion in damages. ESPN's Ramona Shelburne adds that Sterling is still deciding whether to sue Shelly Sterling too. And here comes Woj, saying Sterling could file a separate suit to stop the sale of the team.
  • 3 months later...