Josh Banderas Arrested

i agree. everyone says, "we all did stupid things." yes, but how many of us have been charged with a felony?

i am not sure what his consequences should be, but people should stop minimizing this.

I agree that it shouldn't be minimized like some are doing...however it shouldn't be maximized like some are doing also.

I don't see how this crime doesn't fit the very definition of mistake.

If you REALLY believed that, you would have said, "I don't see how this MISTAKE doesn't fit the very definition of mistake." You Freudian slipped there, bro.

If a crime is really a mistake and a mistake really a crime, they wouldn't be spelled differently. :dunno

Anyhow, I am more worried about Banderas becoming a better person than playing football. He has 60-80 years more eligibility left as a citizen, I hope he makes the most of it.

Not thinking he should lose everything he's worked his whole life for isn't the same thing as minimizing the crime.

If it was something that he's worked for his entire life, why did he put it in jeopardy quite nonchalantly? I agree we don't need a $1000 punishment for $5 crime but if his hard work has any value to him whatsoever, he sure didn't treat it with that kinda respect.

Not thinking he should lose everything he's worked his whole life for isn't the same thing as minimizing the crime.

If it was something that he's worked for his entire life, why did he put it in jeopardy quite nonchalantly? I agree we don't need a $1000 punishment for $5 crime but if his hard work has any value to him whatsoever, he sure didn't treat it with that kinda respect.

He made a mistake.

He made a mistake.

What would your punishment for him be?

He made a mistake.

What would your punishment for him be?

Don't get me wrong, I think he deserves to be punished severely, however I don't think he deserves to be tormented by us.

He did not make a mistake. He chose to do it. He did not stumble on a bike that was unlocked and rode it off. He went there planning to steal the bikes, brought equipment to obtain said bike/bikes and had a vehicle in place to carry the merchandise away. That is not a mistake under any meaning of the word. It is stealing.

If he did not know right from wrong, then and only then could it be deemed a mistake.

Sometime in our lives we have to take responsibility for our actions.

My guess is Bo will make that happen.

• Fire 2

i agree. everyone says, "we all did stupid things." yes, but how many of us have been charged with a felony?

i am not sure what his consequences should be, but people should stop minimizing this.

I agree that it shouldn't be minimized like some are doing...however it shouldn't be maximized like some are doing also.

yeah. i mean, we should all know that this is pretty serious. i really do not think it is worthy of getting him kicked off the team. but it is worthy of him having to face the legal consequences as anyone else would and have a tight leash on the team. some consequences from bo, but he does deserve a second chance.