Possible WR transfer

I havent seen a thread about this, but if there is please do what is necessary.

Anyways, the WR from Washington is Demore'ea Stringfellow, and former top 10 WR recruit is looking to possibly transfer to the Huskers. He is currently suspended from the Huskies after being charged with assualting 2 seahwaks fans in the aftermath of the Superbowl. He played in all but one game last year and accumulated pretty impressive stats for a freshman. I like to give second chances, and i think he would be a tremendous addition to the team, but man we have a lotta baggage lately with Bando, ASmith, and if we get/take Stringfellow in.

Heres a link from an article about it. http://huskercorner.com/2014/05/15/nebraska-football-rumors-washington-wr-transferring-lincoln/

There was a thread discussing this in the Recruiting forum, but it got moved into Stringfellow's 2013 recruiting profile.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/57837-wr-demorea-stringfellow-washington-signed-nli/page-4&do=findComment&comment=1365023

Anyway, it sounds like the relationship with Fisher might help here, plus that Washington might restrict his transfer to Pac12 team otherwise USC has a good shot here as well.

I would sell all 7 billion of the Earth's souls for one.

Sorry but I already sold my soul for $5 which I used to buy some sh**ty growing dinosaur sponges. I tried to buy it back but the guy I sold it to traded it for some ALF pogs. Remember ALF? He's back. In pog form.

• Fire 3

Punching fans of the team that just beat your team. Sounds like a textbook sore loser to me.

But it was Missouri. You should punch a Mizzou fan on general principal. Regardless of the score.

My comment was in regards to True, who wanted to punch a Seahawks fan................

So, yes, you are correct.

I know that I wanted to assault a bunch of Shehawks fans after the Super Bowl too. This guy is aces in my book!

I don't know any Seahawks fans, so unfortunately I had nobody to punch that night. I sure would have felt better if I did.

Punching fans of the team that just beat your team. Sounds like a textbook sore loser to me.

Oh if you're looking for sore loser, I'm your man. I never in my life have been a good loser. I refused to shake hands after team losses even when I was young. I still don't like to do it to this day. I take losing very hard. Is that a bad thing? Not IMO. Well, maybe. Character flaws, shucks.....

By the way friendo, why would I just punch a random Seahawks fan just because they just won the Super Bowl? It was a joke man. I'd have first instigated a fight, then punched him, then blamed the Shehawk for the entire altercation. Broncos fans are never wrong.

I know that I wanted to assault a bunch of Shehawks fans after the Super Bowl too. This guy is aces in my book!

I don't know any Seahawks fans, so unfortunately I had nobody to punch that night. I sure would have felt better if I did.

Oh if you're looking for sore loser, I'm your man. I never in my life have been a good loser. I refused to shake hands after team losses even when I was young. I still don't like to do it to this day. I take losing very hard. Is that a bad thing? Not IMO. Well, maybe. Character flaws, shucks.....

By the way friendo, why would I just punch a random Seahawks fan just because they just won the Super Bowl? It was a joke man. I'd have first instigated a fight, then punched him, then blamed the Shehawk for the entire altercation. Broncos fans are never wrong.

Sounds like a certain coach that is in Lincoln that everyone complains about on how he acts after a loss.

I am the exact same way when it comes to losing. I absolutely hate it and my kids are the same. I think it is a character of being very competitive and that you want to strive to be the best at what your doing. My boys are really big into wrestling and one thing that just irritates me like no other is when some of the meets that the team goes to are non-competitive ones, where their is no loser according to the rules of the meet... bullsh#t...There is always a winner and a loser.

• Fire 1