Possible WR transfer

Get that crap outta here. Neither were legal issues, and both happened with people being in places they shouldn't be. The fan who got punched was illegally trespassing on the field, and Carl grabbed the camera not the person. Besides it's not even relevant to the discussion.

Seriously? Wow. Because a fan was on the field he's fair game for the opposing team in your eyes?

Yes.

• Fire 1

So are we waiting to hear something from administration about letting him in? Or is it more the fact that he hasn't decided where he would like to transfer. From all of the information I have gathered on the incident it sounds like he's been contrite and willing to accept his punishment. I can't understand why there would be any kind of hold up from an admin angle. They accepted Alex Lewis after his felony assault charge.

Does anyone actually know what happened? Some article I've read involve him

taking a camera from a women and damaging it. Getting into a fight with a bunch of guys after a game, to me, isn't that big a deal, but if it was more, then it needs to be explored.

That is the story basically, grabbed a woman violently, and destroyed her camera lens, during a fight about the Super Bowl. Also appears to have manned up, admitted his guilt, accepts his punishment, and is trying to make an effort to better himself because of it. The more I read about him the more I think he is deserving of a second chance and I think Bo is the perfect coach to keep him in line.
We have never had a coach who had a camera incident nor a player who had a fan incident...no...wait.

Get that crap outta here. Neither were legal issues, and both happened with people being in places they shouldn't be. The fan who got punched was illegally trespassing on the field, and Carl grabbed the camera not the person. Besides it's not even relevant to the discussion.

I am actually in support of the transfer. My point was to show that we have had some small blemishes by past players/coaches and Stringfellow may not be as bad a guy as he is being portrayed as. That is up to Bo and Co. to make the call.

So are we waiting to hear something from administration about letting him in? Or is it more the fact that he hasn't decided where he would like to transfer. From all of the information I have gathered on the incident it sounds like he's been contrite and willing to accept his punishment. I can't understand why there would be any kind of hold up from an admin angle. They accepted Alex Lewis after his felony assault charge.

Yep I am starting to wonder if we are his top choice, or he is waiting for another school to decide what they want to do with him. There really is too much we don't know regarding interest by both parties to even really speculate.

Does anyone actually know what happened? Some article I've read involve him

taking a camera from a women and damaging it. Getting into a fight with a bunch of guys after a game, to me, isn't that big a deal, but if it was more, then it needs to be explored.

That is the story basically, grabbed a woman violently, and destroyed her camera lens, during a fight about the Super Bowl. Also appears to have manned up, admitted his guilt, accepts his punishment, and is trying to make an effort to better himself because of it. The more I read about him the more I think he is deserving of a second chance and I think Bo is the perfect coach to keep him in line.
We have never had a coach who had a camera incident nor a player who had a fan incident...no...wait.

I am actually in support of the transfer. My point was to show that we have had some small blemishes by past players/coaches and Stringfellow may not be as bad a guy as he is being portrayed as. That is up to Bo and Co. to make the call.

Sorry took that the wrong way, but yea I agree it's a relatively small thing, and he seems willing to do the time for the crime he has admitted to. I guess I probably could see myself in his shoes and doing something similar in my younger years.

• Fire 1

Seriously? Wow. Because a fan was on the field he's fair game for the opposing team in your eyes?

It was a Mizzou fan so yes he was fair game.

Yep I am starting to wonder if we are his top choice, or he is waiting for another school to decide what they want to do with him. There really is too much we don't know regarding interest by both parties to even really speculate.

It wouldn't shock me if upper administration or admissions is holding this up. Not sure what's going on.

It wouldn't shock me if upper administration or admissions is holding this up. Not sure what's going on.

Last I heard, there was some reservations in the administration of the university. Haven't seen an update in a week or better now.

Reading the last three post above, all sound like they are referencing the same issue. Maybe if he gets his classes completed the admin will open the door for him. I think it would be a good get for us and the kid obviously isn't a menace! Let him in and let him succeed or fail by his own deeds (going forward). Short leash so to speak. I think his offense is less than another player displaying his friend "Johnson" through a window to a store clerk! (Twice). LOL

He is still enrolled at UW right now. They have trimesters and it runs a few more weeks. We should hear something early next week.