GT: Fightin' Erstads at the Big Ten Tournament

So, to clarify, Nebraska will play the winner of today's late game (Iowa vs. Michigan) at the buttcrack o' dawn tomorrow, and Indiana will play the winner of today's early game (Michigan State vs. Illinois) tomorrow afternoon, yes?

Sounds like Indiana is kinda getting the shaft here...Michigan State/Illinois are more dangerous than Michigan or Iowa, yes, with Illinois playing for an at-large NCAA tourney invite?

Now, I'm not complaining, just observing that I like our chances playing the likely tired winner of the Michigan/Iowa game compared to what Indiana has to face.

So, to clarify, Nebraska will play the winner of today's late game (Iowa vs. Michigan) at the buttcrack o' dawn tomorrow, and Indiana will play the winner of today's early game (Michigan State vs. Illinois) tomorrow afternoon, yes?

Sounds like Indiana is kinda getting the shaft here...Michigan State/Illinois are more dangerous than Michigan or Iowa, yes, with Illinois playing for an at-large NCAA tourney invite?

Now, I'm not complaining, just observing that I like our chances playing the likely tired winner of the Michigan/Iowa game compared to what Indiana has to face.

Not really because Indiana got to face the lower seeded teams in the first 2 games to stay in the winner's bracket by virtue of earning the 1 seed. Compare to NU who has had to play a more difficult schedule, and we all know how important it is to stay in the Zero Loss bracket as long as possible. Frankly this is the point where the remaining teams should expect to play the tougher teams, getting to this point with no losses is key.

The 1-Loss brackets have a switch to the other side at this stage to ensure that the 1-loss bracket team doesn't get stuck behind the same high seed to get through.

I was just looking at the bracket and had a question.

If the Huskers and Hoosiers both win tomorrow, is there just a single game for the championship on Sunday? Or is it still double-elimination?

Edit: Do we have to win the B1G Tournament to get into the postseason?