39. Maryland Terrapins
43. Nebraska Cornhuskers
46. Penn State Nittany Lions
52. Northwestern Wildcats
59. Rutgers Scarlet Knights
67. Minnesota Golden Gophers
73. Illinois Fighting Illini
96. Purdue Boilermakers

I didn't fully understand Power Index thing (and really don't care). Totally based on computer ? Final 2013 ratings, Massey (#39).

96 days, 1 hour, 33 minutes. Can't wait !

Michigan being rated ahead of Nebraska at all (at this point) is laughable. Nice game against the Wildcats....

Considering it took us until the final 2 minutes to beat a Michigan team that had the atrocious Devin Gardner at QB I don't think it's laughable at all.

Michigan at home is tough for anyone. They took OSU down to the wire as well.

Michigan being rated ahead of Nebraska at all (at this point) is laughable. Nice game against the Wildcats....

Considering it took us until the final 2 minutes to beat a Michigan team that had the atrocious Devin Gardner at QB I don't think it's laughable at all.

So thats reason enough to put them that far ahead of us. Got it.

:facepalm:

Well. Explain then.

Theyre so bad that they lost to us. Yet theyre so much better than us. Am i missing something? From your infinite wisdom, please elaborate as to why Michigan shod be ahead of us at this point in any way, shape, or form.

Except for the fact that Bo Pelini is our coach....

Well. Explain then.

Theyre so bad that they lost to us. Yet theyre so much better than us. Am i missing something? From your infinite wisdom, please elaborate as to why Michigan shod be ahead of us at this point in any way, shape, or form.

Because they had a better result in the rubric the article applied?

• Fire 2

Well. Explain then.

Definitely take Pelini over Hoke.