Updated stadium pictures

Those hedges would look beautiful in November.

Use Photinia 'red robin' variety. In the fall, turned to beautiful red leafs.

hedge_photinia.jpg

That would be awesome!

CORRECTION: Those red leafs grows year-round, not fall season.

BTW, my name is Edward Scissorhands, expert in hedge trimmer ;)

Nice idea Edward Scossorhands. Only thing is these hedges won't grow in Lincoln, NE very well. They are usually found in Zones 8 and 9 which encompass southern states.

Those hedges would look beautiful in November.

Use Photinia 'red robin' variety. In the fall, turned to beautiful red leafs.

hedge_photinia.jpg

That would be awesome!

CORRECTION: Those red leafs grows year-round, not fall season.

BTW, my name is Edward Scissorhands, expert in hedge trimmer ;)

Nice idea Edward Scossorhands. Only thing is these hedges won't grow in Lincoln, NE very well. They are usually found in Zones 8 and 9 which encompass southern states.

ahhh ..... Shining movie hedge maze in Colorado. I believe colder than Lincoln. It's real, not fake. Some varieties immune to cold weather, in fact colder the better - Edward Scissorhands ;)

shining_maze_133.jpg

shining37.jpg

3SaayVu.jpg

Nice picture but what's the purpose anyway? Just shift all Husker sports from old Devaney (before renovate) to new PBA. And I thought selling Devaney building to a private company like concerts, car shows, conventions, WWF events, monster truck races, etc

Or keep it as the nations beat volleyball center.

• Fire 4

Nice picture but what's the purpose anyway? Just shift all Husker sports from old Devaney (before renovate) to new PBA. And I thought selling Devaney building to a private company like concerts, car shows, conventions, WWF events, monster truck races, etc

Because it's now the home of Husker Volleyball, and probably the premier place to watch major college volleyball in the country.

oIh3nxv.jpg

fuUPKtN.jpg

1qWrz1R.jpg

egxtMP6.jpg

• Fire 1

Because it's now the home of Husker Volleyball, and probably the premier place to watch major college volleyball in the country.

Good point. OU women's volleyball is a minor sport, 1000 attendees or less. All inside OU sports played in only one venue .... Lloyd Noble Arena in south campus, small now days, 10,000 seats capacity. Actually some volleyball games (conflict with Noble, I think) played in old rinky-dink coliseum, much smaller than NU coliseum.

Again, why not move from Devaney to PBA (volleyball)?? Save utilities like heat and AC, renovate costs, more revenue by selling ownership to private company, etc

Wild guess in the future, launched a full-fledged NU Ice Hockey in PBA !!! Thus that is why too many PBA conflicts (volleyball, wrestling). Ice Hockey B1G schools sold out every time.

Good point. OU volleyball is a minor sport, 1000 attendees or less. All inside OU sports played in only one venue .... Lloyd Noble Arena in south campus, small now days, 10,000 seats capacity. Actually some volleyball games (conflict with Noble, I think) played in old rinky-dink coliseum, much smaller than NU coliseum.

Again, why not move from Devaney to PBA (volleyball). Save utilities like heat and AC, renovate costs, more revenue by selling ownership to private company, etc

The renovated Devaney Center is perfect for volleyball, especially if NU wants to sell itself as a premier volleyball program. A dedicated volleyball facility is a big recruiting tool. The PBA is "too big" of an arena for volleyball, plus it's a city-owned arena that books concerts and other events that could potentially conflict with volleyball games.

Good point. OU volleyball is a minor sport, 1000 attendees or less. All inside OU sports played in only one venue .... Lloyd Noble Arena in south campus, small now days, 10,000 seats capacity. Actually some volleyball games (conflict with Noble, I think) played in old rinky-dink coliseum, much smaller than NU coliseum.

Again, why not move from Devaney to PBA (volleyball). Save utilities like heat and AC, renovate costs, more revenue by selling ownership to private company, etc

The renovated Devaney Center is perfect for volleyball, especially if NU wants to sell itself as a premier volleyball program. A dedicated volleyball facility is a big recruiting tool. The PBA is "too big" of an arena for volleyball, plus it's a city-owned arena that books concerts and other events that could potentially conflict with volleyball games.

I didn't know that !! Huskers baseball and Saltdogs team was city-owned venue? (Hawks field)