TE Jared Bubak [Signed GIA - Arizona State]

Mavric

Yeah, that's some pretty tortured logic. It's somehow the fault of the coach that he originally committed to that he's now looking around under a new coach. Hilarious.

He tried his damnedest to sabotage his successor during his farewell speech to the players. Who knows what he said to recruits, given his history.

Yes, I'm sure he personally contacted all the recruits and encouraged them to leave and then they all just kept it to themselves. Because if there's one thing you can count on a large group of teenagers for, it's keeping something quiet on social media and in interviews.

And I would hardly characterize his comments to the team as "doing his damnedest" to sabotage anything, except maybe their nonexistent relationship with Eichorst. I give Riley full credit for both holding together the Pelini recruits and keeping the roster intact. It is a seriously impressive accomplishment. But I hardly think that would have been possible if Bo had truly tried to sabotage things with either group.

There are enough legitimate reasons to criticize Bo without making up conspiracy theories to pin on him.

• Fire 1

• 3 weeks later...

Still not getting a good feeling here. He apparently won't respond the the recruiting guys trying to get ahold of him. He said earlier that he was trying to coordinate with Brokop to attend one of the BRWs but he won't confirm that he'll be here. If he doesn't show up this weekend, that can't be a good sign.

Still not getting a good feeling here. He apparently won't respond the the recruiting guys trying to get ahold of him. He said earlier that he was trying to coordinate with Brokop to attend one of the BRWs but he won't confirm that he'll be here. If he doesn't show up this weekend, that can't be a good sign.

I was thinking about this situation this morning. Last year, peer recruiting was off the chart from our local and 500-mile radius commits. Bubak is our one in-state commit. Actually, he is in Lincoln and can't find time to drive down the street (hyperbole alert) to attend one of this events over two weeks to help with peer recruiting? This is a red flag.
  • Fire 3