TE Jared Bubak [Signed GIA - Arizona State]

Mavric

Unless someone has seen a decent reason why he didn't show up either of the last two weekends, I'm saying he's heading elsewhere. I haven't seen any reports about other commitments - which might not be that surprising considering he hasn't been talking to any of the recruiting guys for the last couple months. But there haven't been any reports of him being at other camps (as Fant was) so if he's not interested in driving across town to see some of the other prospects, there has to be some other reason why he's staying away.

Unless someone has seen a decent reason why he didn't show up either of the last two weekends, I'm saying he's heading elsewhere. I haven't seen any reports about other commitments - which might not be that surprising considering he hasn't been talking to any of the recruiting guys for the last couple months. But there haven't been any reports of him being at other camps (as Fant was) so if he's not interested in driving across town to see some of the other prospects, there has to be some other reason why he's staying away.

According to mckewon he was there

http://m.omaha.com/huskers/mckewon-early-signing-vote-expected-this-week-it-wouldn-t/article_820272f6-7198-5267-a908-2733012a7268.html

• Fire 1

According to mckewon he was there

http://m.omaha.com/huskers/mckewon-early-signing-vote-expected-this-week-it-wouldn-t/article_820272f6-7198-5267-a908-2733012a7268.html

Nice. Thanks. That's good. Hadn't seen his name anywhere yet.

He's about as good as gone. Do I want to lose a Lincoln kid? No. However he can be replaced. Besides ASU is apparently looking at using him as a flex receiver in their spread system.

If he is we will be fine. I would hate to lose a local kid but with Fant being an athlete who could play TE or DE and probably landing Stoll this week I think that would soften the blow.

He's about as good as gone. Do I want to lose a Lincoln kid? No. However he can be replaced. Besides ASU is apparently looking at using him as a flex receiver in their spread system.

If he is we will be fine. I would hate to lose a local kid but with Fant being an athlete who could play TE or DE and probably landing Stoll this week I think that would soften the blow.

No doubt

Something is brewing with the 2 crystal ball's to ASU. Too bad we couldn't keep Pope under the radar.

That's what happens when you unearth diamonds in the rough. That will continue to happen from time to time. Its frankly why Bubak decommitting isn't a major blow from an on field standpoint.

• Fire 1

It's too bad to lose him but if he feels he would not win out for starting time given his assessment of the competition it is better to open up a scholarship for a higher level athlete. It stinks to lose a local kid but at least he had an offer and a chance to compete if he decided to stay.

• Fire 1