TE Jared Bubak [Signed GIA - Arizona State]

Mavric

Kinda strange he committed to Bo and Co to play the absent role of a TE in that offense, but has less interest in Riley's 65% two TE sets and 95% one TE sets. I do understand the interest in ASU and their offense, but is it a sexy choice or smart choice or both?

Has Riley even had a chance to see him perform at TE at a camp? If the only tape on him is at QB, kinda makes it hard for Riley and staff to evaluate him to even want him.

Sounds like he is really looking hard at ASU, he probably likes the Idea of getting away from home and being coveted by an up and coming team. In the end who knows who knows where he ends up. Have heard mom and dad really want him to go to Nebraska.

Fant is no slam dunk. I am not sure he really even likes FB that much. I think he also leans towards playing TE and Nebraska likes him at DE.

If he does leave I hope it was by his choice and not the coaching staff saying they are short on room for him now. Don't need another faulkenburg situation

I don't think that is the case. But if it happened, it would be closer to a Shawn Bodtmann situation.

It really feels bad to lose an in state kid that lives in Lincoln, but I get where he is coming from. He has nothing against Nebraska and still loves this place, but he feels better with ASU/another football team. I wish him the best of luck and I still think he will be a solid prospect for whoever gets him.

• Fire 1

From what I've heard, Arizona State is a tough place to turn down once you've toured the campus. I imagine there's plenty there to catch your eye. Good luck to the kid. I hope it turns out to be the best decision for him, but I think we Husker fans would sure welcome him right back if he wanted to.