We Need Prayers

What I am about to post is mot BS , but I didn't know where else to post this. Huskerboard, it's been a long time since I've posted, but my wife and I need prayers.Last Thursday my wife had to have an emergency C-section and our daughter, Hadassah Leigh was born at 26 weeks weighing only 2 lbs. She has been doing well but we are calling on every one we can think of for prayers of deliverance for our child as well as strength for her mother and I.

Hadassah

Thoughts and prayers for you, your wife, and your daughter. Tough way to start life that's for sure. Our twins were born two months early and weighed just over 3 lbs when they were born. They spent a month in the NICU, it's not an easy process, take it day-by-day and embrace the wins when they come and try not to dwell on the negatives when they pop up. One of our sons was worse off than the other, but he was a fighter! Now they are beautiful healthy 5 year old's with the only lasting issue is asthma. I think we came closer to losing the one with more issues than we know, but he refused to give up. Trust in the professionals that are caring for your daughter. They are special people who think your child is their own and are angels for what they do. Stay strong man and keep the faith and stay positive.

• 3 weeks later...