What Happened to Gregory?

For what it's worth, and that's not much. Have heard from a friend who has unknown inside access... That's Gregory is suspended for weed.. They way Bo played it out is to not get bad national attention and media on Gregory.. Had him play the first couple series.. Then act hurt.. He is suspended for 2 games. So basically Florida Atlantic counted as game 1...

I don't believe it one bit. But it's being thrown around..

For what it's worth, and that's not much. Have heard from a friend who has unknown inside access... That's Gregory is suspended for weed.. They way Bo played it out is to not get bad national attention and media on Gregory.. Had him play the first couple series.. Then act hurt.. He is suspended for 2 games. So basically Florida Atlantic counted as game 1...

Get the f#*k out of here. He had surgery today on his knee and will be back in a few weeks.
  • Fire 3

url-17.gif

Get the f#*k out of here. He had surgery today on his knee and will be back in a few weeks.

I know he did, just saying what was getting thrown around. Like I said I don't believe it. Calm down turbo..

what Wisconsin did to LSU was fairly impressive

I agree. I've always said, it takes a truly great team to blow a 3 score lead in the 2nd half.

Holy crap, the last I saw was UW was up 24-7, and we quit watching.

I stand corrected.

Didn't Wisky lose to starting DL who went out in the 2nd half?

Any they were short on DL before the injuries. For some strange reason, Gordon only had 4 carries in the 2nd half although he was killing LSU for 140 yards and 8.8 yards per carry.

2rd7l8o.jpg

My guess:

He doesn't suit up against McNeese St.

He dresses for Fresno but would only play "in an emergency"

He's back for Miami

I agree, Fresno looked bad against usc, still not a game to overlook by and means especially with how they can chuck the ball. But we need gregory to help keep contain on duke Johnson. There only real threat
  • Fire 1