What Happened to Gregory?

Bo confirmed Gregory will not play against McNeese St

Rest him until Miami (unless 100% prior). Get him some practice reps. Make sure he is 100% and it doesn't become a lingering Rex or Martinez issue.

I dunno...concerned about Fresno State. Not as much as I was originally after seeing USC have their way with them, but still concerned playing at their house at an odd hour. Would like to see Gregory play (sparingly, if possible) for FSU, if possible...

Can you do any kind of training during the off weeks? Or how soon can you start to push it? Got a doctor in the house?

Sure. I completely ruptured both my meniscus' and had surgery a few years ago. They had me in physical therapy the next day. It's simply a matter of swelling, flexibility, and stability that determines return to play. I was full strength in 1 month, BUT mine wasn't as minor as it sounds like his is. I've also had athletes have a scope and be full go in two weeks. Generally 2 weeks is the norm. I'm sure with the resources available he could be ready sooner if need be. I am not a doctor just sharing my experiences.

He told the media he was 90-95% yesterday. He is good to go this weekend and I expect him to have a big game to prove he is back.

That was actually two days ago, on Tuesday.

Here is an update from yesterday:

Randy Gregory was a full participant in practice today. Bo says he, “looked like the normal Randy Gregory today."

Can I get an AMEN!!? :cowbell:

He told the media he was 90-95% yesterday. He is good to go this weekend and I expect him to have a big game to prove he is back.

That was actually two days ago, on Tuesday.

Here is an update from yesterday:

Randy Gregory was a full participant in practice today. Bo says he, “looked like the normal Randy Gregory today."

96.gif