Miami

okaive

Which one is the Miami player? Am I missing something? I hope no one thinks that's Miami safety Dallas Crawford's instagram, because it is not. His is d_crawford25. So, unless I'm missing something, those are Miami FANS, not PLAYERS, talking trash. This much to do about nothing, like your kicker talking "trash" by saying he wants to beat Miami by as much as possible because he thought he was going to Miami until Shannon was fired and Golden didn't recruit him.

Edit: I see that's Antonio Crawford. Alright, I got nothing. All I can say is, I hope he backs up his words on the field, because I can guarantee the coaches are not going to be too happy about this.

APPARENTLY MIAMI IS DOING A THREE-PART UNIFORM RELEASE TODAY FOR WHAT THEY WILL WEAR SATURDAY NIGHT.

AT 1 PM EASTERN, THEY ANNOUNCE... GREEN PANTS!!

NEXT IS THE HELMET AT 3 PM EASTERN FOLLOWED BY THE JERSEY AT 5 PM EASTERN

BY THE WAY, ALL TIMES EASTERN!

OK...while we all wait with baited breath for the unveiling of Miami's uniforms...(I can't hardly breath I'm so excited)....

I actually have a question on the game.

I like looking at stats and then the story behind them.

I'm looking at the Miami offense. I keep hearing about Duke Johnson and I keep hearing people talk about how great he is and how Nebraska is going to have a hard time stopping him. So, I think...wow....I need to go see how this guy has done this year.

OK...he hasn't broken 100 yards once this year. He has gone for 90,97,90 yards in their three games. He has two TDs in three games. He is their top rusher.

BTW....Kaaya has rushed 6 times for negative 35 yards.

Counter that with....

Ameer 232, 54, 110 = 3 TDs 6.9 YPC

Armstrong 62, 131, 65 = 2 TDs 9.6 YPC

We have also had Newby have a 100 yard game.

What am I missing about their rushing attack?