Miami

okaive

Kaaya hasn't thrown many balls up for grabs this year

Kaaya has 5 INT's in 3 games. Sounds like he's putting some up for grabs. Is he lobbing them deep or not seeing the LB's underneath or what?

2 INTs were against Louisville. The first he didn't see a safety on an intermediate throw, and the second was on one of the last plays of the game, when we were down 31-13. He threw 2 against FAMU, and both were the WRs fault (well, one the TE). One was a ball in the endzone that the WR didn't make a play on, and the other hit the TE in the hands and bounced right to the DB. He threw one on his last pass attempt against ASU when the game was over. He threw right to a safety or LB. None were really just chucking it up and hoping for the best.

Kaaya has 5 INT's in 3 games. Sounds like he's putting some up for grabs. Is he lobbing them deep or not seeing the LB's underneath or what?

2 INTs were against Louisville. The first he didn't see a safety on an intermediate throw, and the second was on one of the last plays of the game, when we were down 31-13. He threw 2 against FAMU, and both were the WRs fault (well, one the TE). One was a ball in the endzone that the WR didn't make a play on, and the other hit the TE in the hands and bounced right to the DB. He threw one on his last pass attempt against ASU when the game was over. He threw right to a safety or LB. None were really just chucking it up and hoping for the best.

IIRC, the one he threw at the safety was when he was getting pressured and didn't want to be sacked. He seemed to do this a few times against Louisville who also has a good D-Line. I don't know how much he has improved on this, but it will be a key for Miami to be successful to get the ball out quickly and keep Kaaya calm.

IIRC, the one he threw at the safety was when he was getting pressured and didn't want to be sacked. He seemed to do this a few times against Louisville who also has a good D-Line. I don't know how much he has improved on this, but it will be a key for Miami to be successful to get the ball out quickly and keep Kaaya calm.

He hasn't made the best decisions when under pressure, but he started to throw it away more, rather than try and force it, last game, which is key, and something Morris and Harris never did.

Grant Muessel@Muessel 1h

Miami's Brad Kaaya thinks he's seen a raucous crowd? The L'ville crowd of 55,428 is the biggest he's seen. At home, Canes haven't broke 49K

Grant Muessel@Muessel 1h

Think about it this way: Miami's last two home games' combined attendance is about 2,000 fewer people than your average Nebraska home game.

I wouldn't call our crowd raucous.
  • Fire 3

Grant Muessel@Muessel 1h

Miami's Brad Kaaya thinks he's seen a raucous crowd? The L'ville crowd of 55,428 is the biggest he's seen. At home, Canes haven't broke 49K

Grant Muessel@Muessel 1h

Think about it this way: Miami's last two home games' combined attendance is about 2,000 fewer people than your average Nebraska home game.

It will be Saturday night. Memorial Stadium gets very loud for games like this.

Grant Muessel@Muessel 1h

Grant Muessel@Muessel 1h

I can already hear the blue-hairs telling people in front of them to sit down......

Grant Muessel@Muessel 1h

Grant Muessel@Muessel 1h

I can already hear the blue-hairs telling people in front of them to sit down......

They won't be heard.

Grant Muessel@Muessel 1h

Grant Muessel@Muessel 1h

We should announce over the PA system that CBS and NBC have pulled the plug on the Price is Right and Jeopardy on the same day.

That'd fire em up.

• Fire 1

Grant Muessel@Muessel 1h

Grant Muessel@Muessel 1h

Unfortunately, I sit next to and infront of one. It pains me that I have to sit for 6.5 hours driving to the game and another 6.5 back home after, but then I have to sit for three more hours during the game.