Miami

okaive

Derp from the 'Canes side of the fence:

"Nebraska is somewhere between AK State n Louisville at this point. We should win by 7 points."

"[Memorial] Stadium definitely looks the part for providing a home field advantage with highly sloped stands that are tight to the field. Those Redneck fans will be drinking white lighten all day in order to be good an lathered up by game time. I think UM pulls this one out, to get AG his first prime time win."

There's more, but I already felt dirty having seen a few threads on their site.

And frankly, this Miami team has a good defense, a weapon on Special Teams...but a very inconsistent, suspect offense. If our defense does our job, and Beck doesn't Beck ourselves out of the Becking game on offense, we'll wear down their defense and win.

Derp from the 'Canes side of the fence:

"Nebraska is somewhere between AK State n Louisville at this point. We should win by 7 points."

"[Memorial] Stadium definitely looks the part for providing a home field advantage with highly sloped stands that are tight to the field. Those Redneck fans will be drinking white lighten all day in order to be good an lathered up by game time. I think UM pulls this one out, to get AG his first prime time win."

There's more, but I already felt dirty having seen a few threads on their site.

And frankly, this Miami team has a good defense, a weapon on Special Teams...but a very inconsistent, suspect offense. If our defense does our job, and Beck doesn't Beck ourselves out of the Becking game on offense, we'll wear down their defense and win.

FWIW, the guy who wrote that is mentally challenged, and I'm actually being serious, not even making a joke. He's also been ripped apart on our boards for his "redneck" comment about your fans,

It's all on the frosh QB's shoulders now.

Miami Hurricanes backup quarterback Kevin Olsen has been suspended from team activities after he was charged early Monday morning with driving under the influence and having a fake driver's license.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11530847/kevin-olsen-miami-hurricanes-arrested-dui-fake-license

Olsen was running with the scout team anyway. He was 3rd string behind Kaaya and Heaps, and would have been 4th string when Williams came back. Not a loss at all. Most Miami fans were counting the days until he transferred to Rutgers anyway.

Kaaya turned 19 two weeks ago. The kid could barely complete a pass against Louisville. Anyone notice how we didn't blitz much in any of our first 3 games? I think Bo let's them run wild this game. A few hits by randy and Kaaya will want to quit playing college football.

Kaaya has grown up a lot since Louisville, and a lot of that was on the offensive coaches too. He was still 17-29 in that game. It's not like he was 7-29. Also, Ryan Williams, our senior QB who supposed to start this year, has been cleared to play.

It's gonna be a tough game, Miami is going to be fast, they've got athletes on their team and their defense seems to be pretty decent. Their offense though, that's another story, can't win if you can't score. I'm concerned about our defense's lateral speed as it pertains to some of our LB's. I don't know what to expect to be honest.

Kaaya played very well last game versus Arkansas State. They don't the have defense/athletes to compare to Louisville or Nebraska, but he played well nonetheless. I hope Bo turns the D loose. He can be shaken.

Obviously, but since Kaaya is a true freshman, I'm looking for 2 things. Improvement, and opening up the playbook. I saw both last weekend. Whether that translates into playing well in Lincoln remains to be seen.