Miami

okaive

We're going to demolish Miami.

I agree. Also, as much as I liked our offense against Fresno I think our defense is going to really blow this game wide open for us. We really looked aggressive this Saturday and I expect Miami's QB to fold under the pressure that McMullen and Gregory are going to apply.

Of course, Armstrong and Abdullah will beat the will out of their defense.

• Fire 1

Based on our recent history, I don't see how anyone can be confident that we're going to "demolish" anybody. Last year when I picked Minnesota to beat Nebraska people told me I was crazy and than Nebraska was going to demolish them. I stick to my gut and my gut is telling me to expect a letdown.

Yup, same here on all accounts. This team has shown they're prone to let downs. Eight points to a Miami team that is dangerous to teams that don't complete due diligence (like...Nebraska) on every play, every down...

...That, and I'm worried about Beck Becking things up on offense to the point where Miami is in this game late.

I agree. Also, as much as I liked our offense against Fresno I think our defense is going to really blow this game wide open for us. We really looked aggressive this Saturday and I expect Miami's QB to fold under the pressure that McMullen and Gregory are going to apply.

Amen.

Hmm. If the OL doesn't start run blocking better,Ameer is going to have a tough time of things. And a 50% passer isn't going to beat the will out of anything but his own fanbase.

Hmm. If the OL doesn't start run blocking better,Ameer is going to have a tough time of things. And a 50% passer isn't going to beat the will out of anything but his own fanbase.

Even 3 games in there is an indicator of how beneficial it is to have a quarterback who doesn't turn the ball over. The one turnover Armstrong has on the season led directly to 6 points. I'll gladly take a lower completion percentage with fewer, or even better, no turnovers.

Even 3 games in there is an indicator of how beneficial it is to have a quarterback who doesn't turn the ball over. The one turnover Armstrong has on the season led directly to 6 points. I'll gladly take a lower completion percentage with fewer, or even better, no turnovers.
I like fewer turnovers too, but we've had at least 4 picks against dropped. He's also left a lot of points on the field by missing wide open receivers multiple times. Not sure how many we had last night. Let us not forget that this is the same QB who lost is the MSU game by putting the ball all over the turf just a few games ask.

And my fear is that those nice runs against inferior competition become 2 yard runs or fumbles against a decent team.

I like fewer turnovers too, but we've had at least 4 picks against dropped. He's also left a lot of points on the field by missing wide open receivers multiple times. Not sure how many we had last night. Let us not forget that this is the same QB who lost is the MSU game by putting the ball all over the turf just a few games ask.

And my fear is that those nice runs against inferior competition become 2 yard runs or fumbles against a decent team.

That Michigan State game was last season. It's 2014......let's focus on the production he's had this year, which with only 1 turnover in 3 games is solid. If your fears become reality, let us know......until then the stat sheet shows otherwise.

TA will need to progress through his reads and not stare the receiver down from the start. Miami will be all over that. (I hope Beck installs a pass O predicated on less reads this week)

The OL will have to block. If they perform like they did against FSU, it will be a loss. They need to establish the LOS and dominate.

Continue to limit the TO's. Need to get some. As mentioned above, save for poor DB play from our opponents, TA might be sitting on about 3-4 more INT's.....

DL needs to play aggressive and get after the MIA OL. Don't let the QB sit in the pocket all day. Play more press coverage to keep the receivers from getting quickly into their routes.

Feed AA the ball whether its through the option, zone read, swing pass etc..... A steady dose of Cross will wear them down as well. Use him.

This will be our toughest test to date.

Tommy has a lot on his shoulders this game, Miami will stack the box, if TA is not efficient, we will surely lose. Miami has some players.