***Official McNeese Game State Discussion Thread***

Mavric

That's just one outstanding player making an outstanding play.

You're a tool.
Huh?
I'm a little pissed off and it sounded like you were saying it's just one player making one play in a negative way towards the team and coaches.

It's been a long game.

That was 100% a complement, full stop. I suppose it could have appeared somewhat sarcastic.

Yes, it certainly has been a long game. A lot longer than I think any of us wanted or expected.

Thankful for Abdullah making an absolutely outstanding individual effort to win it.

And I want to make sure it is clear that I apologize.

Ameer had 3 touches in the 4th quarter?!??!?!??!??!?!

Beck is a certifiable f*cking retard...

Hell yeah! Look at UGA last week when they realized Gurley only had 4 touches in the 1st half. 2nd have and 4 TD's later to the tune of 198 yards..... Beck's crap would be packed and gone by Monday.

Promise?

Walks, if I was AD yes.

Ok, who do I have to pay to make that happen?

50% completion rating. 1 INT returned for a TD. A fumble that thankfully was picked up by a guy in red. No. You're right. I should instead bitch about the coaches and the WRs.

yeah. good point.

i forget... who is responsible for the players?

also, you totally ignore how uninspired the o-line played.

but no, that game is a blow out if ta completes 60% and avoids that pick six.

Yes. Yes it is a blowout in that case. The OLine protected his ass until the fumble. TA couldn't hit the broad side of a barn today and it almost cost us.

If we could sustain drives in the second half you think the D plays as tired as they did?

• Fire 1

Beck really should self-scout a little more.

His love of the deep ball and failure to believe in a zone read vs an over-matched opponent on 3rd and 2 is embarrassing

imho, our lack of utilization of AA on short swing passes (or anything in space) has been apparent for 3 long years.

Consistently puzzling...........??

• Fire 1

Jesus TFing Christ...Beck really almost cost us this game by not giving AA the ball.

Hell, if ESPNU can see it, why the f**k can't out million-dollar earning OC see this?

He couldn't hand him the ball because they were stacking the line and forcing TA to pass. Which we found out that his is just a crappy as J. Lord was. Not to mention the OL is hot garbage. Which is why they threw a short pass to get him out in space to save Bo's butt yet again.

Overall this was just a pathetic effort from top to bottom minus Ameer and Jordan. Year seven and we need luck to beat the team that saved Franks job in 2002. It would have been ironic if the same team would have put the final nail in Bo's HC coffin at NU.

Beck really should self-scout a little more.

His love of the deep ball and failure to believe in a zone read vs an over-matched opponent on 3rd and 2 is embarrassing

imho, our lack of utilization of AA on short swing passes (or anything in space) has been apparent for 3 long years.

Consistently puzzling...........??

People like you, are causing me to use up all my +1's...

Bastard

He couldn't hand him the ball because they were stacking the line

And instead of using his head and inserting a FB and actually lining up TE's where they are supposed to, instead of in the slot, on a run play would make a difference....

Beck moronic ass was lining up 3 Wideouts and continuing to run the ball, thats just stupid...

He couldn't hand him the ball because they were stacking the line

And instead of using his head and inserting a FB and actually lining up TE's where they are supposed to, instead of in the slot, on a run play would make a difference....

Beck moronic ass was lining up 3 Wideouts and continuing to run the ball, thats just stupid...

He could have tried that too. But at some point we need TA to throw better if we are going to avoid a bad season.

Jesus TFing Christ...Beck really almost cost us this game by not giving AA the ball.

Hell, if ESPNU can see it, why the f**k can't out million-dollar earning OC see this?

I mean, maybe... but did you not see Abdullah getting stuffed at or behind the line repeatedly through the game? I'm sure Beck would have loved to just lean on Abdullah, but when the line is letting guys blow past them every single time, it is kinda hard to do that.

I'm not defending Beck here, don't get me wrong. He called a terrible terrible game, and we've seen it way too many times. But I don't see any evidence that handing off to Abdullah more would have helped anything with the way our O-Line was playing.. they apparently cannot handle speed at all.

My biggest problem today is what the f*ck happened at halftime? We came out and went 3-and-out 3 straight times, got basically gifted a field goal (drive started in MCNST territory), then went 3-and-out 3 more times, then got bailed out in a huge way by abullah on what looked like was going to be another 3-and-out.

I fault Beck more than I fault Papuchis, but neither one of them had the resume to justify being coordinators at NU, and they sure as sh#t haven't proven themselves since they've been here.. this goes double for Tim Beck. If this is how he re-invents himself, it should be pretty damn clear he doesn't know what he's doing.

I don't really want to compare Bo to Callahan but I'm going to anyway: Callahan largely doomed himself by hiring buddies and refusing to replace guys who obviously weren't cutting it (Cosgrove). Beck is turning into Bo's Cosgrove in a hurry.