***Official McNeese Game State Discussion Thread***

Mavric

That's just one outstanding player making an outstanding play.

You're a tool.
Huh?
I'm a little pissed off and it sounded like you were saying it's just one player making one play in a negative way towards the team and coaches.

It's been a long game.

oh, yeah, that would be inappropriate. dogging on the qb every chance you have, that's totally fine though.

50% completion rating. 1 INT returned for a TD. A fumble that thankfully was picked up by a guy in red. No. You're right. I should instead bitch about the coaches and the WRs.

50% completion rating. 1 INT returned for a TD. A fumble that thankfully was picked up by a guy in red. No. You're right. I should instead bitch about the coaches and the WRs.

yeah. good point.

i forget... who is responsible for the players?

also, you totally ignore how uninspired the o-line played.

but no, that game is a blow out if ta completes 60% and avoids that pick six.

• Fire 1

Ameer had 3 touches in the 4th quarter?!??!?!??!??!?!

Beck is a certifiable f*cking retard...

Hell yeah! Look at UGA last week when they realized Gurley only had 4 touches in the 1st half. 2nd have and 4 TD's later to the tune of 198 yards..... Beck's crap would be packed and gone by Monday.

Promise?

Jesus TFing Christ...Beck really almost cost us this game by not giving AA the ball.

Hell, if ESPNU can see it, why the f**k can't out million-dollar earning OC see this?

Beck will say he "got caught up and lost track" or "the pass was there we didn't execute." He needs to apologize and announce he's leaving immediately for personal reasons.

That's just one outstanding player making an outstanding play.

You're a tool.
Huh?

I'm a little pissed off and it sounded like you were saying it's just one player making one play in a negative way towards the team and coaches.

It's been a long game.

That was 100% a complement, full stop. I suppose it could have appeared somewhat sarcastic.

Yes, it certainly has been a long game. A lot longer than I think any of us wanted or expected.

Thankful for Abdullah making an absolutely outstanding individual effort to win it.

Ameer had 3 touches in the 4th quarter?!??!?!??!??!?!

Beck is a certifiable f*cking retard...

Hell yeah! Look at UGA last week when they realized Gurley only had 4 touches in the 1st half. 2nd have and 4 TD's later to the tune of 198 yards..... Beck's crap would be packed and gone by Monday.

Promise?

Walks, if I was AD yes.