wilber24

Banderas didn't play well today, but he is far from the problem. We didn't have sustained pressure on the QB at all today. I really didn't like what I saw from the trenches on both sides of the field today.

The front 4 on defense played pretty well I thought, the linebacking corps was sorely lacking today though.

Banderas didn't play well today, but he is far from the problem. We didn't have sustained pressure on the QB at all today. I really didn't like what I saw from the trenches on both sides of the field today.

The front 4 on defense played pretty well I thought, the linebacking corps was sorely lacking today though.

Yeah they were good, but we didn't blitz well until late in the game. Too many zone blitzes that drop our DE's into coverage. I was hoping we could get to their QB's a lot more today.

If I remember right rose struggled in coverage against Georgia in the bowl game, this is not just a problem with bando Santos couldn't cover an old lady in a wheelchair, Anderson might be better in coverage but he isn't out there in passing situations

one of those plays there was a pick that wasn't called.

How many sacks or QB pressures did they have? I didn't see many, I don't think they were terrible but I think part of the reason the LB's looked bad is because there was NO pressure. Also makes me realize how valuable Gregory is

How many sacks or QB pressures did they have? I didn't see many, I don't think they were terrible but I think part of the reason the LB's looked bad is because there was NO pressure. Also makes me realize how valuable Gregory is

I have no idea why BO has become this non aggressive read and react D instead of attacking and imposing our will. I was really hoping Marcus Newby would be the next Super D ala 2003 and rain down on passing downs, but that hasn't happened either. Bo needs to dial up the pressure and get the DL to pin back their ears and get after it.

Maybe it's my fault as I bought into the best DL since 2009/2010, reminds me of Dorsey etc,,,,, and then I see the same non-attacking, patty caking stand up and watch DL play. I drank the kook-aid. We have the talent per the talking heads. If not them, then scheme and coaches. Just saying

Maybe it's my fault as I bought into the best DL since 2009/2010, reminds me of Dorsey etc,,,,, and then I see the same non-attacking, patty caking stand up and watch DL play. I drank the kook-aid. We have the talent per the talking heads. If not them, then scheme and coaches. Just saying

We miss Gregory's threat off the edge right now, but our LB play is by far what hurt most today....not DL.

We miss Gregory's threat off the edge right now, but our LB play is by far what hurt most today....not DL.
All goes hand in hand, esp in Bo's d

All goes hand in hand, esp in Bo's d

It works in cohesion, yes.....but there is a reason a LB can have 130+ tackles in a season and not a DL.

It definitely looked like he was out of position a lot but I'll have to watch again to see how many were his primary responsibility.

But he was second on the team in tackles at 10 including a tied-for-team-high seven solo stops and a TFL. Obviously the MIKE is supposed to make a lot of tackles but any time you get to double-digits, you're getting to the ball pretty well. That's one out of every seven plays.

It definitely looked like he was out of position a lot but I'll have to watch again to see how many were his primary responsibility.

But he was second on the team in tackles at 10 including a tied-for-team-high seven solo stops and a TFL. Obviously the MIKE is supposed to make a lot of tackles but any time you get to double-digits, you're getting to the ball pretty well. That's one out of every seven plays.

If I am any opposing team with a QB that even remotely has an arm (yes, that McNeese dude had one UGLY throwing motion), I am finding a formation that forces our D to put Banderas 1 on 1 in coverage with the RB in the flat. The RB wins that 10/10 times for at least 5-6 yards minimum.