Will this work week end!???!!!

kshusker89

So we all know the history of this weekends game. I for one am more excited for the game. This work week is lame and I find myself watching replays of past games. I can't contain my intrigue into this weekends game. Two programs try to rise back out of the ashes of mediocrity and the winner is one step closer. I'm interested in seeing how we play against a team with a rushing d and worried about our o line and their sometimes snowflake series. I feel the difference could be our d. We've got to get some turnovers and cause hell in the backfield. Abdullah is a must early and often

Being undefeated in conference play is something we havent done for a couple years, and if we are expected to carry this conference its a necessity. Sorry Canes, we just need it more than you. You will be slaughtered.

My biggest concern is that Bo will feel sorry for Al Golden and not want to blow him out in fear that he will get fired. If we dont slap them around from start to finish they could hang around and make it close. No reason that should happen. When our boots on their throat we need to raise our other leg, not the one applying pressure.