*** The Official Illinois Fighting Illini Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Personally I'd rather let ameer get a few less caries and save him for next week.

I'm pretty sure we're going to need Ameer to his fullest abilities on every single week.

Have to agree here. We can think about saving him when we're up by more than 0 points.

Yeah no way was I suggesting we save him...just that I would prefer to get up and put this game away at some point to let him get less than 30 carries...

We are going to need to show a legit passing game at some point, just to keep the defense honest.

I love the run game and I love what Tim Beck is calling right now, but Armstrong needs to get better.

I am liking the run. Zone read, option and power. The stretch and sweeps seem to not work. Mix on 8-10 PA per game and some deep stuff. Need to hit those few passes t keep em honest.

Personally I'd rather let ameer get a few less caries and save him for next week.

I'm pretty sure we're going to need Ameer to his fullest abilities on every single week.

Have to agree here. We can think about saving him when we're up by more than 0 points.

Yeah no way was I suggesting we save him...just that I would prefer to get up and put this game away at some point to let him get less than 30 carries...

Give him 50.