Here is a list of great hidden talent this staff found:

Dennard

Gomes

Martin

T.M.

Bell

Ameer

DPE

I did not include Gerry because he is a local kid who grew up with NE football. Not a lot of players over 7 years. I am just saying that Bo & his staff under achieved as evaluators & teachers. I believe that Carl, Saunders, Ekler, Fisher & Kaz were the best teachers. 3 are long gone & 2 just started.

If he was that good, he would becoming to play for the Huskers. I wish Walton all the luck in the future.

I do not think Bo or his staff could evaluate talent and that is way several players never got any better. It appears that the new staff looks for the extra piece called upside.

Huh? Look at Gomes, cockrell, Jean Baptiste, maliek Collins, Leroy Alexander, dpe, ameer, cethan Carter, and the list goes on and on of guys that were not highly recruited but impact players. Heck we even beat a lot of in state schools on evaluating talent like deoin Jones and Jason hall but lost out late to in state schools. They were very good at identifying talent that was often over looked. Heck, they even turned Cody Glenn into a pretty solid LB.

Exactly what I said, most of the players did not reach their potential. The only big time recruit is Collins and he grew up knowing NE football. Gomes may be the only one of the bunch, besides Ameer that has got better under the past staff. Talent refers to playing in the NFL.

Gomes - different position coach.

Cockerall & Baptiste - never reach full potential.

Collins - great LOCAL talent. Kaz is a good coach.

Alexander & Carter - Not great talent & we will not know if Bo's staff could have made them better, but Beck does not like the TE.

DPE & Ameer - the 2 out of 7 years of finding talent.

Alexander & Carter were not considered great talent out of HS.
Cethan Carter was ranked as follows out of HSRivals: 3-star, 26 TE| Scout: 3-star, 7 TE | 247Sports: 3-star, 10 TE

If he was that good, he would becoming to play for the Huskers. I wish Walton all the luck in the future.

I do not think Bo or his staff could evaluate talent and that is way several players never got any better. It appears that the new staff looks for the extra piece called upside.

Huh? Look at Gomes, cockrell, Jean Baptiste, maliek Collins, Leroy Alexander, dpe, ameer, cethan Carter, and the list goes on and on of guys that were not highly recruited but impact players. Heck we even beat a lot of in state schools on evaluating talent like deoin Jones and Jason hall but lost out late to in state schools. They were very good at identifying talent that was often over looked. Heck, they even turned Cody Glenn into a pretty solid LB.

Exactly what I said, most of the players did not reach their potential. The only big time recruit is Collins and he grew up knowing NE football. Gomes may be the only one of the bunch, besides Ameer that has got better under the past staff. Talent refers to playing in the NFL.

Alexander & Carter - Not great talent & we will not know if Bo's staff could have made them better, but Beck does not like the TE.

Cethan Carter was a 4 star TE if I'm not mistaken....

He was a 2-3 star, who LSU offered a grey shirt. Our biggest competitor was Memphis. I think this kids has talent and Riley will make him a star. Under Beck, he would have been nothing spectacular.

Cethan Carter was a 4 star TE if I'm not mistaken....

He was a 2-3 star, who LSU offered a grey shirt. Our biggest competitor was Memphis. I think this kids has talent and Riley will make him a star. Under Beck, he would have been nothing spectacular.

You caught me while I was editing my post. I updated my post to include his ranking. Was a top 10 TE by 2 of 3 publications

Is that class really that small? I mean...Aren't they already at around 20 open spots? With a few more guys that might still leave or quit and with RG leaving...I wonder if this class doesn't get around 23-25?

With that said, I don't care if they cut ties with kids if they think they can get better ones. I just think this class will be a bit bigger than the 17-18 people thought it would be.

had two players bail and run to Kentucky, so there scholarships are now open...

Dennard

Gomes

Martin

T.M.

Bell

Ameer

DPE

I did not include Gerry because he is a local kid who grew up with NE football. Not a lot of players over 7 years. I am just saying that Bo & his staff under achieved as evaluators & teachers. I believe that Carl, Saunders, Ekler, Fisher & Kaz were the best teachers. 3 are long gone & 2 just started.

They definitely under-achieved in recruiting; especially the first couple years after they took over. I believe the staff got a lot better (still not great) then where the started out. I think Kaz is a good D line coach and recruiter. he did great at Iowa and I hope Mike Riley keeps him on staff.

Dennard

Gomes

Martin

T.M.

Bell

Ameer

DPE

They definitely under-achieved in recruiting; especially the first couple years after they took over. I believe the staff got a lot better (still not great) then where the started out. I think Kaz is a good D line coach and recruiter. he did great at Iowa and I hope Mike Riley keeps him on staff.

old Bo was a tad slow.......took him 6-7 years to figure this out??????? wtf!

Dennard

Gomes

Martin

T.M.

Bell

Ameer

DPE

true, when you can't recruit 4 or 5 star kids, you turn over rocks.