Gregory with the block

Long time lurker, only made comments here and there. And i didn't want to make a new thread but does anybody have a gif of Bell's catch between the legs? That was awesome. When i saw the replay i thought it was going to get overturned. GBR

No gif, but here's the highlight.

@BTNSean: Kenny Bell did WHAT? Watch the @Huskers talented wide receiver catch this ball... Between his legs! http://t.co/B27OnekuCL

Never saw this play live but awesome to see it now. Agree that the Kenny block in the Wiscy game was better, probably because Kenny's a twig... but still! This reminds me of the first year Madden came out with the advent of the hit stick. I'd play as the Ravens and Ray Lewis would just go over the top of people crushing them like that.

Does anyone know who the bald guy in the polo is in the background of the first pic? I've seen him in every game but I don't know who he is.

Never saw this play live but awesome to see it now. Agree that the Kenny block in the Wiscy game was better, probably because Kenny's a twig... but still! This reminds me of the first year Madden came out with the advent of the hit stick. I'd play as the Ravens and Ray Lewis would just go over the top of people crushing them like that.

Does anyone know who the bald guy in the polo is in the background of the first pic? I've seen him in every game but I don't know who he is.

I'm pretty sure that's Ron Brown, the RB coach. Either that, or its coach Warren, the DB coach.

I'm pretty sure that's Ron Brown, the RB coach. Either that, or its coach Warren, the DB coach.

Too stocky for Ron Brown I think.

That guy's like twice the size of Ron Brown :P (and doesn't look like him)

I was sitting in the north end of the West stadium, about 18 rows up...and I felt that hit from my seats. It literally looked like something blew up! Totally clean, hard hit, but I'm still surprised there wasn't a sniveling, sympathy flag. Loved it.

Holy crap! I was in west stadium, section 28, row 22, seat 7. We were probably sitting some 20 yards from each other.

But yeah, that hit shook my seat so hard I had to stand up.

That guy's like twice the size of Ron Brown :P (and doesn't look like him)

Definitely not Brown. Perhaps Willie Jones, Asst. Strength coach?

HPEFNRYSOABTDBG.20090821191318.JPG

• Fire 1

I'm not certain but I think it might be Kieth Williams, the OG from the Callahan years. It certainly looks like him but I haven't heard if he has returned in some kind of official capacity.