Is this the biggest game of the Pelini era?

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't want to be disappointed again. Lets win this damn game!

These guys are gonna battle. No doubt in my mind. Forbid we lose this, the meltdown stuff needs to be non existent after this game. These guys aremgonna give it all they got. The preparation is here with this team. The leadership is there. These guys are gonna fight ya know? This was missing in years past. I don't know why, but that was always my biggest issue. Even if we lose, disappointment is okay, I just hope people don't abandon ship on these guys. I just have a good feeling things are coming around.

I think all what you said here is premature.

But, the good news is, we are going to know what type of team Nebraska is after this game. That's fun, regardless of anything else.

The line isn't moving at all for what it's worth (perhaps nothing), it's still MSU -7.5

The 59.5 O/U seems low to me though.

Actually the line has seen a lot of movement. I got the line opened at MSU -8, quickly moving to -8.5. Today its at MSU -7 according to my..... well you know. You can get this game at different spreads, my point being that over the last few days, the same source has had this much movement. Also the over under opened at 58 and currently sits at 59.5. I think it will hover around here till the weather exposes itself closer to game time. Then I expect it to move accordingly.

I don't want to be disappointed again. Lets win this damn game!

These guys are gonna battle. No doubt in my mind. Forbid we lose this, the meltdown stuff needs to be non existent after this game. These guys aremgonna give it all they got. The preparation is here with this team. The leadership is there. These guys are gonna fight ya know? This was missing in years past. I don't know why, but that was always my biggest issue. Even if we lose, disappointment is okay, I just hope people don't abandon ship on these guys. I just have a good feeling things are coming around.
I think all what you said here is premature.

But, the good news is, we are going to know what type of team Nebraska is after this game. That's fun, regardless of anything else.

sh#t man. I'm just pumped up for this one. I just think we will play em tough. I also think Beck has a formula for beating these guys. We just got to execute. I don't know, I feel good about it. Gonna be bummed if we lose, but this team will progress. I believe in this team. If we don't get this one, we will see em again.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/99911/two-reasons-to-believe-in-nebraska

This game is becoming a very big deal. Not just to me, or to Husker fans, but around the country. This is big time.

I think we got this. I really do.

i do to. or at least, i really, really want to believe we do. but i thought we had wiscy in 2011 and osu in 2012. so, i am scared.

Our talent level has improved significantly since then. We now have things like defensive tackles above 300#, an All America candidate on each side of the ball (when was the last time that happened?), and reduced turnovers at this point in the season.

• Fire 1

Our talent level has improved significantly since then. We now have things like defensive tackles above 300#, an All America candidate on each side of the ball (when was the last time that happened?), and reduced turnovers at this point in the season.

i am just afraid of what it will do to me if we lose. it is becoming extremely hard to manage my expectations. but, i just read this and the hype is making my nervous, though.

i am just afraid of what it will do to me if we lose. it is becoming extremely hard to manage my expectations. but, i just read this and the hype is making my nervous, though.

If it's any help, Mitch Sherman, the guy that wrote that, is an idiot.

If it's any help, Mitch Sherman, the guy that wrote that, is an idiot.

i do not know if that helps or not.

Like several have stated above. It is big, it can propel or derail a season of dreams. Is this the biggest of Bo's career here, not my place to judge but would rank up there with several other opportunities he has had to prove he can coach a team to success. Will a loss kill our season? No, not in the way that most people predicted where we would be at seasons end. However, a win keeps our dreams alive, keeps our kids focused on the ultimate trophy and allows the fans to take a little bigger swig of the Kool-aid 220px-Kool_Aid_Man.jpeg

Each week, we are in the biggest game of Bo's time here.... because a win this weekend against MSU followed by a loss that should not happen would put us back into that same ole stigma ~ you know the one where the Huskers relevance is only in the minds of Husker fans gone by!

GBR

Huskers 28 MSU 17