Who has a big day?

Offense: Tommy....not completely because I think he will, but more due to the fact he has to for us to win. Doesn't have to put up huge numbers, just keep the defense honest and keep the ball in our hands.

Defense: Roach....same as above pretty much. He's got to make the little plays Bando couldn't at MLB so that Cook doesn't start hitting it deep over our safeties coming up to stop the run.

Honorable Mention: VV and Collins to control the middle.

GBR

• Fire 1

Gregory with 2.5 sacks. And he drops into coverage one time and cook never sees him. And gets the pick. I think we need to have a good day on special teams, little shaky last week. Need great punts and decent returns for field position. Look for DPE to have a good game. Gerry will be all over the field again. And Davie with his speed handles the deep patterns just fine!

Already starting in the kool-aid.

No turnovers and we win the game

Offense: Tommy with the QB run. I'm thinking with the key in on AA- Tommy with QB run and newby & bell on sweeps. It'll be interesting to watching Beck's plan.

Defense: Kalu, gonna step up with a pick to change momentum today.

Special Teams: Drew brown with a long one - 45+yard field goal

Offense: Cross

I'd love to see Imani's power in today's poor conditions. Playing on a wet, grassy field could really allow his skill set to shine!

Defense: Mitchell and Davie

Connor Cook consistently gets away with forcing passes. That may turn out to be a recipe for disaster on a wet, windy day. Ideally our Corners and come up big!