*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

If his name wasn't Pelini, the kid wouldn't be starting.

If anyone has watched the interior line play this year, they surely have noticed how much better Ryne Reeves has been at reaching the 2nd level of defenders. Reeves is very good at sealing blocks, and plays with good leverage.

Reeves without question should be playing over Pelini.

Sadly, we could pull a miracle and win but all week I believed and read and heard that this was a special team yada yada yada. Our defense tried and played hard, our offense was out coached and our QB is mental jello. He doesn't have coaching for just QB things and its obvious. Bo, you gotta win a big game...Mich St is very beatable and we s&%t the bed. I am really just upset all the voters who didn't move us up bc they were skeptical, shoot they were right

I think he will. Name one QB that's never had a tough game in his life. If anyone can put this game behind him, it's someone with Tommy's toughness. But it's not been a good day.

(Side note, I'm surprised at how many people are unaware that centers not only have to snap the ball to the right place, they also need to do it at the right time.)

Some of the comments I'm seeing in here straight up disgust me.

Armstrong is a moron? Armstrong is not a good quarterback? Where were you when things were going well? Oh yeah, "TA has the IT factor".

Same mentality that resulted in threats to Cosgrove and his family. The game is just not that important and alcohol can't warrant some these remarks. I'm not disgusted by the team but some of you.....different story.

I don't think he's a moron, and it's certainly not personal. I just don't think he's good enough. He can't complete simple throws, let alone great ones.

And Cook throws an amazing ball.

Please stop. Just stop. Cook is 9 of 23. He is only amazing in comparison to the shitshow we keep trotting out at the QB position

It was a beautifal back shoulder pass over the DB's head. He's not getting the completions, but he's getting the yards because he's hitting the big throws. If we switched QB's, we're winning, easily.

You just proved my point. He's amazing compared to our QB. A marginally competent QB has Nebraska in this game. If anything Cook is worse than I thought he was