*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

Some of the comments I'm seeing in here straight up disgust me.

Armstrong is a moron? Armstrong is not a good quarterback? Where were you when things were going well? Oh yeah, "TA has the IT factor".

Same mentality that resulted in threats to Cosgrove and his family. The game is just not that important and alcohol can't warrant some these remarks. I'm not disgusted by the team but some of you.....different story.

I don't think he's a moron, and it's certainly not personal. I just don't think he's good enough. He can't complete simple throws, let alone great ones.

And Cook throws an amazing ball.

Please stop. Just stop. Cook is 9 of 23. He is only amazing in comparison to the shitshow we keep trotting out at the QB position

It was a beautifal back shoulder pass over the DB's head. He's not getting the completions, but he's getting the yards because he's hitting the big throws. If we switched QB's, we're winning, easily.

You just proved my point. He's amazing compared to our QB. A marginally competent QB has Nebraska in this game. If anything Cook is worse than I thought he was

lol...

Big Ten and Rose bowl MVP?

Dude sucks.

This loss ends the Big 10 hunt for us. We will probably never get back into the top 20. We are developing the reputation that most announcers think about us- a powder puff team that can't win the tough ones and will never be a top tier team.

I worked in PA one year and they thought we beat up small schools and ran up the scores to get great rushing stats but could never take on big teams. We proved right again tonight.

If we had won, we would be 6-0 and poised to be in the top 10 with the inside track for the Big 10 Championship game. Somehow we could not muster the motivation and the coaches could not see how Sparty would come at us. Its sad that one more season has been marred.

Great, now we have multiple Pelini's losing the game for us

That wasn't Pelini's fault. He snapped the ball perfectly.

What are you talking about? That was 100% Pelini's fault. When in the last two years have we EVER snapped the ball without the QB clapping first to snap it? TA never signaled for it. TA has been awful tonight but that was all on Pelini

Sadly, we could pull a miracle and win but all week I believed and read and heard that this was a special team yada yada yada. Our defense tried and played hard, our offense was out coached and our QB is mental jello. He doesn't have coaching for just QB things and its obvious. Bo, you gotta win a big game...Mich St is very beatable and we s&%t the bed. I am really just upset all the voters who didn't move us up bc they were skeptical, shoot they were right

LOL -- Pelini says the same exact thing EVERY year!! Every single summer he says how great the team looks, how well practices are going, blah blah blah... then the season starts and it's a totally different story. Pelini is an expert PACIFIER -- he tells the fans what they want to hear, and for whatever reason, the continue to believe him.

Some of the comments I'm seeing in here straight up disgust me.

Armstrong is a moron? Armstrong is not a good quarterback? Where were you when things were going well? Oh yeah, "TA has the IT factor".

Same mentality that resulted in threats to Cosgrove and his family. The game is just not that important and alcohol can't warrant some these remarks. I'm not disgusted by the team but some of you.....different story.

I don't think he's a moron, and it's certainly not personal. I just don't think he's good enough. He can't complete simple throws, let alone great ones.

And Cook throws an amazing ball.

Please stop. Just stop. Cook is 9 of 23. He is only amazing in comparison to the shitshow we keep trotting out at the QB position

It was a beautifal back shoulder pass over the DB's head. He's not getting the completions, but he's getting the yards because he's hitting the big throws. If we switched QB's, we're winning, easily.

You just proved my point. He's amazing compared to our QB. A marginally competent QB has Nebraska in this game. If anything Cook is worse than I thought he was

Or the defense is pretty good and causing Cook into bad throws.