**** What did we learn - Sparty edition ****

We have the ability - but maybe not the schemes or the coaches - to get to Indianapolis.

We should be favored in every game from here on out.

We could lose every game from here on out.

Ameer's Heisman campaign is over. And that's sad, because he's worked his tail off to make himself into a great back.

• Fire 1

Ameer's Heisman campaign is over. And that's sad, because he's worked his tail off to make himself into a great back.

I don't believe this. Is Mariota's campaign over, is Hill's? One game does not define a Heisman campaign. Abdullah never gave up. I see no campaign being over. Just keep up what he has been doing for the rest of the season and he will make a trip to New York.

• Fire 1

-This team has a LOT OF HEART. A lot will be said after this game, but there is no question about their will from me.

-Our defense did well against the best QB we will see. Cook did not have a great night but had enough great plays to win.

-DPE is the man

-Tommy let the game get a little too big for him, and our OL played average (MSU defensive front is solid, so you have to take that in consideration). I hope both can learn from this game.

-Hard to grade our offense and Beck overall because of how good the MSU defense played

-Our defense could win us the B1G, but we need our offense to step up early in the big game

Oh and this...

meowmeow.0.0_standard_400.0.gif

Mike Sadler@Sadler_3 5m5 minutes ago

@FauxPelini I think your cat gave me bad luck for the rest of the game. You can keep her! Haha looking forward to a rematch in December!

• Fire 2

1 - Ameer's Heisman campaign is over. Its mostly a QB award to begin with, and his ineffectiveness tonight cripples the narrative. And conference does not help.

2 - The O-Line is still not good. Tons of scholarships, and two assistant coaches, and they get knocked over by the wind. Can't run block or pass pro. Pathetic.

3 - Beck continues to show he is not qualified for his position.

4 - Another failure on the national stage. With the likely drop out of the polls Sunday, it means not getting the TV time on all the various college football shows, and no column space by writers outside of Nebraska. This is just not a relevant program, and has not been for a long time.

5 - This has all the markings of another rerun season. 9-4. It will get there in some fashion or another. And we get another repeat next year.

-Tommy has heart and anybody that doubts him needs to stop. THE KID PLAYED WELL THROUGH ADVERSITY.

-O-Line: Mark Pelini needs to find a seat on the bench. Getting sick and tired of Alex Lewis penalties. Sterup was abused all night. Moudy didn't play well.

-Bo needs to make some coaching changes this week. Els needs to be fired. Barney needs to be fired. BO THE FANS DESERVE BETTER

-Beck needs to learn how to adapt. I have no clue why there were very few vertical passes to stretch the defense.

-Alonzo Moore announced himself to the world.

-DLine played lights out.

-I have not been impressed with Cooper this year. He needs to start taking better angles

AND WHERE THE HELL WAS CETHAN CARTER??????