*** The Official Northwestern Wildcats Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

I'd say the all white has something to do with Northwestern wearing all black and playing in the dark. I know they said the reason for wearing all white for Fresno State was due to the color contrast of their all red. All white tonight probably makes it easier to see the players.

Fresno St was all red, so Huskers wearing red and white would have been harder to distinguish the teams compared to Husker's all whites. As I stated in my post above, going to the all whites tonight is about branding this game, showing the decotomy between their all black uniforms and our all white ones.

That's what I was getting at...

I'd say the all white has something to do with Northwestern wearing all black and playing in the dark. I know they said the reason for wearing all white for Fresno State was due to the color contrast of their all red. All white tonight probably makes it easier to see the players.

Fresno St was all red, so Huskers wearing red and white would have been harder to distinguish the teams compared to Husker's all whites. As I stated in my post above, going to the all whites tonight is about branding this game, showing the decotomy between their all black uniforms and our all white ones.
Cool beans. My bad. :thumbs

It sounded like you were saying it was to make it easier to see the two teams, where I was saying it is about branding, "light vs dark".

Cool beans. My bad. :thumbs

It sounded like you were saying it was to make it easier to see the two teams, where I was saying it is about branding, "light vs dark".

No worries at all- my fault for not expressing it clearly.