Kenny Bell just can't stop being Kenny Bell

NUpolo8

Oh, and I refuse to "follow" anyone on an app with "twit" embedded in its name. It's almost like they're making fun of the people using it. So I don't know if Bell's statement was on there or not.

As for what Bell and the rest of the players did or didn't see in Martinez, I don't know that, either. Bell says he like what he sees in Armstrong. I can live with that.

Fun fact: The inventor of twitter hails from Columbus Nebraska.

That is not a fact, and not very fun either.

http://newsroom.unl.edu/releases/2009/04/02/Twitter+exec,+Nebraska+native+Evan+Williams+at+UNL+April+10

Wow. That description of Twitter makes 2009 sound like a lifetime ago.

I like Kenny, he just seems like a good natured kid (and yes, at 22 he is still a kid). He just forgets to think before he speaks (something common to a lot of people) or tweets. My first read of it, it sounded to me like a slam on TM. I was never a TM fan, but I never questioned his efforts.

I've enjoyed watching Kenny over the years. But I guess I've been watching different games, because for every good block I've seen him make I've seen him whiff on two. Much like his receiving, his drops have gotten much more frequent. I don't see him playing in the NFL, but I'm still glad he's been on our team the last few years.

I have a nagging suspicion that Bell isn't 100% healthy. Even when he makes a good play, he looks more relieved that the play is over than happy with the results. He isn't nearly as animated on the sidelines (or the field) as he used to be. He reminds me of those 60 year old factory workers with bad knees and worn out hip sockets coming in at shift change thinking "Just let me make it through the next eight hours".

I think Bell is, and going to be, fighting that groin pull the entire season.